What will happen if I don’t file the Certification of Audit Requirement or Subrecipient Schedule of Federal Expenditures within 45 days after my fiscal year ends?

0

0

If these reports are not received by the Department of Finance & Management by the due date, your organization will be placed in a delinquent status. The state granting agency will follow up with you on this status and a continued failure to comply with the requirement could result in sanctions. Possible sanctions are a hold on future grant payments to your organization, denial of future grant requests, a request for repayment of the grant, etc. Timely filing of these reports is a condition of your grant award and failure to do so will put you out of compliance with the terms of your grant agreement.