Whats more important belonging to a structred religion or just belief in God?

belief belonging god Religion
0

0
Benjamin

I think it’s more important to believe in God. In fact, you need it to live a better life. True faith in God does not involve believing in him for salvation, and it is certainly not about being a good person. Nor is it a matter of believing in God for the sake of becoming human. I think that everyone defines for themselves why they need to believe in something, but it gives many people strength. I often read the blog eagerlyawaitingjesus in which such questions are often disclosed, you may find it useful

0

If you are not careful, religion can take you straight to hell. When Jesus walked the earth as a mortal, He dealt more harshly with the churches at that time than he did the gentiles. There’s only one way to God, that’s through the Son, not a church door. If that were the case only one religion would go to Heaven. Jesus said there is only one way. I just have one point to make about belief in God. Satan believes in Him too. There has to be more than that. I believe it’s neither the church nor your belief in God that is the most important. It’s a relationship with God. Works will not get you to Heaven. But, the Bible says that belief without works is dead. That’s where we form our relationship with God.