0
Q:

What’s the difference between a Title I targeted assistance school and a school-wide program school?

Answers

0
A “regular” or targeted assistance Title I school is one in which the Title I service can only be provided to those students with significant educational needs.This targeted assistance may involve one-on-one tutoring, small group instruction, after-school programs, and/or pullout programs. A Title I school-wide program may be used in a school that has a poverty enrollment greater than 40%. These schools can use the Title I funds to benefit all the students in the school. School-wide program participation may be voluntary on the part of staff, parents, and administration of the school. Funds in these programs are often used to reduce class size, introduce new reading or math programs, or provide professional development for all teachers, paraprofessionals, and other support staff. more

...