0
Q:

What's the difference between an EMT-D, EMT-B, EMT-I, and Paramedic?

Answers

0
EMT-D and EMT-B are the same thing. The "D" was changed to a "B" to reflect changes in protocol. EMT-Is are intermediate level EMTs who can perform additional procedures such as administering IV fluids, intubating patients, and cardiac monitoring. Regular EMT-Bs cannot ordinarily perform these procedures. Paramedic is the highest level of EMT (also known as AEMT of EMT-P). Paramedics can do everything EMT-Bs and EMT-Is can do. Among other things, they can also administer narcotics and other drugs that lower level EMTs cannot. I/my group wants to learn CPR. Can you train me/us? Yes! Check our CPR Certification page for scheduled CPR classes and prices. If no classes are scheduled, please contact sherwin.soltani@yale.edu and we may be able to arrange a class for your group.
www2.yale.edu
/ems/about_us.html#eight
This link is broken. Help us!

0

AEMT and Paramedic are NOT the same thing.  Paramedic is a higher level than an Advanced EMT.  

Blerp Dederp · answered over a year ago

...