Whats the difference between Boys Clothing Size 7 & 7X?

0
Posted Bartmond edited answer

0
Bartmond Bartmond edited answer

I haven’t seen such sizes in any clothing store, but I’ve read that 7x is bigger in the waist, and basically anything with an x. But I usually order clothing from stores like Tech wear, where the size table is pretty simple, and you can find measurements in inches and centimeters there, so I’ve never had any problems with that.

0
Alex

Good afternoon. Today I want to tell you about my experience of shopping for fashion clothes on the Chinese Shein website. This was the first plus size knitted cardigan I ordered from Shein. It was of incredible quality, especially considering the price, and still holds a firm place in my closet. And then there was this dress, which did not match the pictures at all and did not fit at all in size. But in this case, I was helped by a call to the shein phone number and a successful return. I also have a floral print top that I borrowed from my sister’s closet and was so surprised to learn that she also ordered it from Shein.

0

Anytime a tag says X or even H (for husky) it is just a little extra in the waist. Sometimes a 7X will be bigger in the waist than an 8, but only the length of a 7. It helps with kids that have little bellies, but don’t need the extra length. Different brand vary.