Whats the difference between custom and readymade clothing?

0

0

Readymade clothing is, quite simply, what you find in every retail store out there. All the suits and shirts you see in a store are readymade, or off the rack. Custom clothing is just that, custom made for your specific body style. Many measurements are taken to make sure you get the absolute best fit of clothing that moves with you as you go about your daily life. As I tell my clients, once you go custom, you’ll never go back to readymade.

0
Emeli Carrolls

Usually the difference is in the quality, style and approach of producing such clothing. Often handmade clothing is made individually or in very limited batches, which adds to its value. Also, often handmade clothing has a unique style. I love this kind of clothing when it comes to quality things, such as shoes, or leather products. But I prefer to buy regular t-shirts or pants in regular stores like Kohls, H&M, and so on. You can also find promo codes to save money on purchases in these stores

0
Benjamin

Basically, the only difference is in the approach and the fact that it will not be a mass market. However it is not always bad, now there are many good personal stores like magiclinen which provide a good and quite unique collection of clothes.