When I click the “Open Address Book” button using Palm Desktop, why doesn the Palm Desktop Contact List window appear?

0

0

Palm Desktop does not support opening its Contact List window via AppleScript. SmileOnMyMac has advised Palm of this, and we hope they will fix it soon. For now, leave the Contact List window open when you quit Palm Desktop.

0

Palm Desktop does not support opening its Contact List window via AppleScript. Smile Software has advised Palm of this, and we hope they will fix it soon. For now, leave the Contact List window open when you quit Palm Desktop.

0

Palm Desktop does not support opening its Contact List window via AppleScript. Smile has advised Palm of this, and we hope they will fix it soon. For now, leave the Contact List window open when you quit Palm Desktop.