When I use the tab key from the subject line to start my message, the cursor is not placed in the appropriate position in the message design. How do I get it right?

0

0

A. It is suggested that you click the mouse cursor where [Message Text] appears and then type in your message. Back to top Q. There are times when the font changes back to the system default font in my Outlook message composition, How can I avoid this? A. To avoid losing text formatting, make sure you click inside a text area and then start typing your message. Outlook is not the most optimal editor for HTML purposes. It is for this reason that the High Impact templates provide you with such a great head start.