When is the best surfing season on southern California? And when does ski/snowboarding season start in Arizona?

0
Posted Jogn Cartman edited answer

0
Jogn Cartman Jogn Cartman edited answer

For me, the best surfing season is the spring-summer period. The weather is pretty good, and the waves are perfect for surfing. Truth be told, I am delighted that more and more people are starting to surf. When I first started this hobby, there were only a few people into it. Still, now as the surfing community starts growing, there are multiple surfing websites like https://outdoorlifecafe.com that are appearing. Which, from my perspective, only motivates more people to try this sport. So mate, if you plan to go surfing in the summer, just leave me a message, and we can meet there for a surfing session.

0

The best surfing season is late spring and summer. Ski/snowboarding season starts in winter in Arizona.