0
Q:

Where are the Best Bartenders in Columbus, Ohio?

Answers

0
Marshall's Restaurant
1105 W 1ST Ave
Columbus, OH 43212
(614) 294-1105
This place is definitely one of a kind. Tucked away in a small shopping center, with no parking, this place is certainly worth walking a few blocks to from your car. Highlighting the hip and cool ambience is this wrap-around the wall fish tank with columns that pass through the wall that the fish can swim up. Cool blue lighting completes the scene. The menu is filled with comfort foods and good hearty choices. My meal, the blue cheese burger was phenominal. Just a tad over cooked though. Overall a very nice experience and I will be rushing back to Marshalls. more

0
Dub Pub
5736 Frantz Rd
Dublin, OH 43016
(614) 761-2728
yellowbot.com
0
Brazenhead
56 N High St
Dublin, OH 43017
(614) 792-3738
Though Brazenhead is WAY too lavish for a genuine Irish pub, the decor is nice, and the ambience relaxed. We've only been there for lunch, and have never had to wait for a table. The service can be a bit iffy - some of the young girls really don't seem terribly interested in taking care of the customers - drink orders are taken, then the server disappears for 10 mins, and there is sometimes quite a wait for food, even when the pub isn't busy. Still, I highly recommend their burger with garlic sauce - I always ask for extra sauce on the side to dip the home-made chips in. Delicious! Prices are a little higher than other places but, hey, that's Dublin for you. Pros + Good food, Location, Beer selection Cons - V. busy @ night, Parking, Iffy service more
yellowbot.com
0
B Hamptons Bar & Grill
335 W 3rd Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
(614) 299-6999
There is nothing better than happy hour on a Saturday espically during football season. Their happy hour is $1 beers and $1 dollar well drinks. You would think the well drinks wouldn't be good. WRONG. Even with the drinks being so cheap, the drinks are made very strong. Sometimes too strong. The staff is very friendly. The food is very good. Its not 5 star but it still is worth the money you spend. The crowd is decent. Just like any bar, the crowd is mix. Sometimes you can bump into a person that is rude and other times, you can bump into a person that is nice. The music is control by a electric jukebox that you can put your money into to play. If you want to play pool, they have 2 tables but get there early b/c there could be a wait. The only downfall with this bar is the location due to the fact that there is not enough parking for the bar. Sometimes you will have to park up to 3 blocks away b/c of all the "NO PARKING" signs that are posted everywhere. So, just m more
0
Club 185
185 E Livingston Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 228-3904
I was around way back when this bar was a softbal team hangout. my father would take me here after his games. The french fries and chicken fingers were a must. I continued to go to the bar as an adult and loved it. Even though it has changed ALOT, it is still a nice place to be and the food is awesome. It's nice that some of the old things are still there. But good that some things were remodeled like the ladies bathroom!!! Pros + friendly, social Cons - parking more
yellowbot.com
0
High-Beck Corner Tavern
564 S High St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 224-0886
I've been here early in the evening and late. Everything is different depending on the time, but one thing is consistent, they pad the tab! Be careful giving them your credit card too. Do not trust the help Pros + Fun gathering place - old style feel Cons - Scamming bartenders pad the tab more
0
Average Joe's
8453 Sancus Blvd
Columbus, OH 43240
(614) 436-0350

Related Experts

1. Zachary Spuckler
Ohio expert
4
...