Where are the best Restaurants?

1
Chad McKay Posted

Where are the best Restaurants?

0
Chad McKay

Eleven Madison Park, New York City, Three Michelin Stars and Hotel Novotel, Hong Kong I name lots.

0
Donna Baker

The Praline Connection in New Orleans, LA

0
q a

World’s best ten restaurants – 

1. El Celler De Can Roca – Girona, Spain, S.Pellegrino’s World’s BestRestaurant 2015
  2. Osteria Francescana – Modena, Italy
  3. NOMA – Copenhagen, Denmark
  4. Central – Lima, Peru, #1 Latin American Best Restaurant 2015
  5. Eleven Madison Park – New York, USA
  6. Mugaritz – San Sebastian, Spain
  7. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal – London, UK
  8. Narisawa – Tokyo, Japan
  9. D.O.M. – Sao Paul, Brazil
  10. GAGGAN – Bangkok, Thailand
0
Allan Octesa

well, lots of michelin star restaurant around the world is easy to find, but finding almost the same or even better quality restaurant is not easy. try dining on the rock from six senses hotel koh samui thailand.it will blow your mind

0
Matteo Piano

The New York Times published this year an article about the best restaurants in the world. In the first place there’s El Celler de Can Roca in Spain.

Here is the link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/02/dining/worlds-50-best-restaurants-awards-ceremony-guildhall-london.html?_r=0

Personally, I think that the best way to know where are the best restaurants is to ask to the local people in the place where you are and then try it personally 😉

Bye 🙂