Where can I dispose of household hazardous materials such as partially filled paint cans, antifreeze, gasoline, pesticides and aerosol cans?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Orange County residents may dispose of household hazardous waste, at no charge, by taking it to any one of four facilities located throughout the County. For more information on household hazardous waste, click here.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.