Where can I file a complaint about Comcast Cable Company?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

A. Pursuant to section 610.10, Florida Statutes, please note that, "Beginning July 1, 2009, the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shall have the sole authority to respond to all cable or video service customer complaints". Therefore, as of that date please refer all cable television complaints to that State agency as all cable and video companies are now regulated by the State of Florida under a statewide permitting system and we no longer have any franchise agreements in effect with cable or video service providers. Their Consumer Services Hotline is 1.800.435.7352. Their Main Office number is 850.488.2221, which should be used for call from outside the state. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.