Where can I obtain a South Carolina Certificate of Immunization for attendance at child day care centers and/or school?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

State Law 44-29-180/190 and Regulation 61-8 mandate that child day care facilities and schools, public and private, require entering children/students to present a South Carolina Certificate of Immunization (DHEC form 1148) or a Religious Exemption (DHEC form 1126) upon entry. The 1148 must be completed and signed by a licensed physician. These forms are available at all county public health departments. The form can be mailed directly to the physician only. E-mailed forms will not be accepted. Contact numbers for county pubic health departments can be found at http://www.scdhec.gov/health/countymap.htm. For more information you can also link to the Regional Immunization Program Managers’ contact information at http://www.scdhec.gov/health/disease/immunization/docs/contacts.pdf or contact the DHEC Immunization Division at 1-800-277-4687. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.