Where do I have to live in order to take the Certification Course, pass the Certification Exam, and be credentialed as a Certified Green Home Inspector?

0

0

Because the Certification course is delivered online, you can live anywhere in order to take the course, sit for the exam, and be credentialed as a Certified Green Home Inspector. That said, the course materials are currently available only in English, and the course is focused on English-speaking, industrialized nations, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. However, the course materials are suitable for most industrial nations and Certified Green Home Inspectors are welcome to provide their services in any other country as well. .