Where do I mail my supplemental materials (transcripts and hard copy letters of recommendations)?

0

0

When submitting materials, please include the SPPD cover page. Can I send transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other materials before I submit my application online? Yes! Please use the SPPD cover page. I have been out of school for a few years or more. Do I still have to submit an academic letter of recommendation? When evaluating an applicant for admission we are interested in both the academic and professional potential of an applicant. A letter of recommendation from a former professor aids the admission committee in determining the academic potential of a student. Do I need to submit transcripts from my study abroad program or from institutions where I attended classes but did not pursue a degree? We recommend students submit transcripts from any and all colleges or universities where a student took course work that they either plan to list in their application or that appears on the transcripts from an institution where they did receive a degree. Study abroad transcripts,