Where do I send court-ordered payments for court costs, fines, or restitution?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

You will need go in person to pay at the Clerk of Court's Office or mail your payment to the Clerk of Court in the County where your case was resolved. I've listed here the addresses for the Clerks' Offices in the four counties in the Triangle where I practice most. You may pay your court costs, fines, and restitution by money order, cashier's check, or with cash. The Clerks' Offices do not accept personal checks or credit or debit cards. Also, you may not mail cash to the Clerks' Offices. If you mail your payment, be sure to include a note with your full name, court date, and case number so that the payment can be credited to your account. Orange County Clerk of Court Courthouse 106 E. Margaret Lane Hillsborough, NC 27278 (919) 245-2213 Durham County Clerk of Court Judicial Bldg. 201 E. Main St. Durham, NC 27701 (919) 560-6833 Chatham County Clerk of Court Governmental Bldg. 12 East St., P.O. Box 369 Pittsboro, NC 27312 (919) 542-3240 Wake County Clerk of Court P.O.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.