Where I can find cheap phone repair service in Singapore

Technology
0
Adam Smith Posted

Advice please

0
Elza Hellister

Repair of devices costs a lot of money, which is why in most cases it is more profitable to buy a new phone, rather than repair the old one, but this problem can be solved independently. If the problem is already much more serious, you can rely on independent repair contractors, it will save you time

0

I reccomender to buy online, maybe alliexpress or amazon. O instagram save for store online.

0
Silisenor Silisenor edited answer

lol, how much??? 129??? wow, for which phone? It’s an incredible price… Even I have 1+ 6 and even for the replacement of the glass of this phone I didn’t pay so much… Really, once I broke the glass of my 1+ 6, and I went to these guys https://certifiedphonerepairsg.com/, where I always repair my phones (as it’s cheap to use their services), and repaired it for only $ 40… Lol, any other device repair shop would demand a lot more, because, my friend has 1+ 6 too and he said he paid approximately $70 for the same glass replacement…

0
TryToKi55

If we are talking about how to repair cracked screen then phone charges set fees for replacing a broken phone screen, which start at just $29 if it’s under PhoneeCare coverage. Out of warranty, replacing the glass screen costs $129-$329. Additional repairs, such as to the LCD or digitizer layer, cost anywhere from $149 to $599.