Where I can find cheap phone repair service in Singapore

Technology
0
Adam Smith Antony Burgos edited answer

Advice please

0
Antony Burgos Antony Burgos edited answer

I reccomender to buy online, maybe alliexpress or amazon. O instagram save for store online.

0
Silisenor Silisenor edited answer

lol, how much??? 129??? wow, for which phone? It’s an incredible price… Even I have 1+ 6 and even for the replacement of the glass of this phone I didn’t pay so much… Really, once I broke the glass of my 1+ 6, and I went to these guys https://certifiedphonerepairsg.com/, where I always repair my phones (as it’s cheap to use their services), and repaired it for only $ 40… Lol, any other device repair shop would demand a lot more, because, my friend has 1+ 6 too and he said he paid approximately $70 for the same glass replacement…

0
TryToKi55

If we are talking about how to repair cracked screen then phone charges set fees for replacing a broken phone screen, which start at just $29 if it’s under PhoneeCare coverage. Out of warranty, replacing the glass screen costs $129-$329. Additional repairs, such as to the LCD or digitizer layer, cost anywhere from $149 to $599.