0
Q:

Where is the Best Affordable Haircut in Orlando, Florida?

Answers

0
Xsalonce Hair Studio
128 Lake Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
(407) 622-2560
For years I had been searching for a good hairstylist. I have lived in Orlando for the majority of my life, and have tried several top notch salons and small ones too, and I had yet to find a stylist that could meet my needs and wants. My search finally ended with Angie at this salon. She has the ability to visualize and create the color and style that I envision in my head. She not only creates a wonderful look but also maintains the health of my hair, and is very knowledgeable about products that make your hair feel and look amazing. I would recommend her to all!!! Pros + Everything Cons - Nothing more

0
Alta Moda Salon & Spa
411 E. Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 481-8883
I decided to go to Alta Moda only because my regular stylist transfered there. When I walked in I was greeted and offered a drink. The owner walked over to me and said hi which I thought was nice. The products they used and sale are actually very good. The only problem I had was the fact that I had to go outside every 2 hours to pay for parking. I did not feel comfortable parking in the garage because it was getting dark. The other problem is that they do not let you know which service is at an extra cost. Everytime I go to get the same service the cost is different. I do not mind paying for great service but would like to know if my bill is over $100.00 This is a great salon if you can afford to go. You do get what you pay for and I would recommend it to others. Pros + Very professional and very good stylist Cons - Parking, not letting clients know how much services cost more
0
Artizan Image Center
303 E. Altamonte Drive
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
(407) 831-5337
I took the recommendation of several of the people on Citysearch and went to see Jesse at Artizan for highlight and a haircut. My stylist had recently moved away and the salon would not give me my color formula so I decided this was the time to make a change. I was immediately appreciative of the friendly face at the front desk and they offered me beverages while I waited since I was about 15 minutes early. Jesse took me five minutes BEFORE my scheduled appointment - even apologizing for making me wait at all! What a difference from my last salon! I felt completely confident in her skills within minutes of sitting down. She was friendly and understanding and we had such a great time. The rest of the salon was extremely busy, but no one looked rushed or in a hurry. The shampoo girls were more of the same. Just as friendly and professional as I have ever experienced. My appointment went quickly and my highlights are perfect. I even got a little excited when we started tal more
0
Supercuts
4632 E Michigan St
Orlando, FL 32812
(407) 281-0032
yellowbot.com
1 more source
Hide
0
Hair Cuttery
2772 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
(321) 895-9738
I originally tried for several days before a special event to get an appointment at another Orlando salon --they never answered their phone or responded to messages left on their voice mail. I remembered a young man I'd met who'd told me about Anthony Santana at the Hair Cuttery, so I went there as a walk-in. Anthony spent a lot of time on conditioning, color and style and I was VERY pleased with his services--he was in fact an hour leaving his job while he finished my style AND sent me off with free product to keep the color fresh. Everyone was great, prices were reasonable--I'll definately contact Anthony and the Hair Cuttery again. Pros + Reasonable Pricing, Took Walk-Ins, pleasant staff Cons - None~!!!! more
0
Safari Hair Salons
2636 W State Rd 434 Ste 104
Longwood, FL 32779
(407) 788-8870
I called Safari to make an appt. with Armand based on the on-line reviews I have read. They are in a new salon but still have the old Safari phone number as Safari's is now closed. The new salon is hip, trendy. Armand is so great, calm and nice. He listed to my list of 'issues' with my hair. Thought about it and made some recommendations that were exactly right on. For the service I recieved and his time and perfection with my hair I thought it was going to be a fortune. It was actually extreeeeemley resonable. I left happy as could be - a new woman! YEAH! I'm going back and sending all my girlfirends. Pros + Professional Precise Cut, Knowledgeable Colorist Cons - Absolutley None more
0
Magnolias Salon and Spa
917 W Fairbanks Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
(407) 599-2025
I"ve been going to Magnolia's for over a year now. I see Abby, and she is wonderful! I love the charming look of the salon, great location, and super friendly staff. You never feel rushed, and there is zero gossip and no pretention like I"ve found with other Winter Park salons I"ve been to. Abby is very talented (only one of a handful of certified Redken stylists in the area) and always gives you her expert opinion on what looks good on you and what works with your budget. I have always been happy with my services there and will always keep coming back. I am as picky as they come with my hair, and I totally trust Abby and let her do her thing. I like that it is a smaller salon, too and you can really relax there. The owner is a sweetheart, and everyone who works there is friendly and makes me feel welcome. Definitely check out this salon if you're looking for high quality haircare! I hope they win best salon on Citysearch, because they deserve it! Pros + Wonderful stylists, location, more
0
ibi Salon * Spa * Tanning
16 North Summerlin Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 648-0500
Let me start off by admitting that I am rarely satisfied with my hair. It is not straight, not curly, frizzy and dry from a previous highlight (ie. BLEACH). I am willing to pay for any service as long as it is done right. As you know, if someone messes up your hair, it is something you will have to live with for a while. I have been looking for someone to start over with-to make a plan to get my hair to be finally the way I want it. I have been looking at every possible "Best of". Orlando Sentinel, City Search, Orlando Magazine, and Orlando Weekly. I decided to give this salon a try. I am nowhere near downtown, but as I said, if its done right, I am willing to sacrifice. I made my appointment online, which I liked, and planned to go in on Saturday morning. I don't know the downtown area very well, so I mapquested the area and got directions. Unfortunately, many of the roads were blocked off for a Veterans Day parade, so I had to call the salon twice to get help with direction more

Related Experts

1. Andrew Rossi
Florida expert
10
...