0
Q:

Where is the Best Blowout in Minneapolis, Minnesota?

Answers

0
English Jon Advanced Training Academy for Hair
1439 W Lake St
Minneapolis, MN 55408
(612) 822-7575

0
Accolades Salon Spa
2065 Randolph Ave
St Paul, MN 55105
(651) 698-8818
This was my first visit to Accolades and after doing a lot of searching on Citysearch and Yelp, I figured that all the good reviews had to mean something. Upon arriving, I was greeted and offered an espresso which I gladly enjoyed while I waited (I arrived 20 minutes early). I had an appointment with David, and he exceeded my expectations. I have always had dirty/darker blonde hair, but since it has gotten even darker in recent years, I decided to do something different with this color. I was very apprehensive, but after talking with David about what hair color would be right for me, we decided to go brunette. While I was very nervous, I am glad I trusted David's advice, because I love the new color! David is extremely knowledgable and down to earth, and he even threw in a free chair/foot bath massage, and facial! All that with my full hair color was only $79! This was a total steal, and I am so pleased with Accolades & David that I am ditching my old hairstylist and coming here from ... more
0
Haven Salon
2717 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55408
(612) 872-0220
I had a rare opportunity with some time to myself and really needed a spa experience. I don't like Aveda products (they dry out my skin and hair) so it's hard to find places in Minneapolis to go. Haven was perfect! The space is open and airy in an Uptown Loft. I had booked a package. It started with a pedicure. The esthetician, Tammy Boots, was sweet and funny. While I soaked my feet she brought me a cup of hot chocolate - perfect for the very cold winter day. The pedicure was relaxing and she spent a lot of time massaging my feet and legs. Next we went into a private room for a facial and massage. Tammy suggested that we combine the two, which would allow the face masks to have more time to penetrate. She also gave me a brow wax, which went quickly and smoothly. The massage was fantastic. She really worked out some of my knots and I feel so much better. On some parts she used hot stones to really work in the relaxing heat. Best of all was the facial. Haven uses Dr. more
0
Lili A William & Friend Salon
5757 Sanibel Dr
Minnetonka, MN 55343
(952) 935-5000
My first haircut and styling at Lili was the best. The massage at the wash bowl started the experience. I enjoyed that!! My stylist visited with me, made suggestions about the cut and she took the time to do an elegant job. I wish we had "before" and "after" pictures! The salon was a sparkling, peaceful and pretty. I'm coming back for more! Pros + My hair looks super more
0
Sunbear Salon & Medical Spa
2207 3rd St.
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
(651) 426-5884
I searched and long and hard (we're talking years and years) to find a stylist that amazed me... I have found several at SunBear Salon/Medspa. It's a hidden gem in the suburbs.... no need to get stuck waiting to get into a "trendy" Minneapolis salons like I did for years, they honestly don't even compare to the quality and awesome experiences I have had since moving to Sunbear. The first time I went there I was skeptical and unsure of what to expect... and I was BLOWN AWAY.... I fell in love =) Some of the qualities that I LOVE MOST about this place... -Fun yet relaxing atmosphere...super friendly and helpful front desk -Modern yet beautiful hair results!!! (color and cuts... we're talking Hollywood style, at GREAT prices... I would have thought would have cost a fortune...only about $125 for full foil and cut... A STEAL) -Hands down the best selection of product out there.. Kerastase and Shu... rock my world! Not only are the stylists super helpful and knowledgeable about products, ... more
0
Tres Jolie Salon
2214 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55405
(612) 374-2214
It's only fair to first admit that after reading the reviews for Tres Jolie, my expectations for the salon were probably bordering unachievable. Little did Bryce know that the skepticism was high when I sat in his chair Saturday morning. After a thoughtful consultation about my lifestyle and how it impacts my hair and what I need my hair to do, Bryce delivered a masterful cut that took into consideration my facial structure, hair thickness and texture. After leaving the salon I reflected back realizing that not only was he extremely thorough in providing me all the insight and education I wanted, he had also managed to make a strong personal connection with me. Amazing. For me, a true test of the "hair experience" always unfolds the dreaded day after when I am entrusted to wash and style my hair in the hope of replicating the look created for me. Again, success!! No credit to me - all credit to Bryce. This genius also extends to the entire staff who are an amazing breath of fre more
0
The Style Room Salon
16725 County Road 24 Ste 105
Plymouth, MN 55447
(763) 231-0877
I would recommend this Salon to everyone. Very hip and comfortable atmosphere. Great stylists with great personalities. I have never been to a place where I can tell my stylist to do what they want and have total faith that they will do a great job. Pros + friendly service, more

...