0
Q:

Where is the Best Brazilian Bikini Wax in Austin, Texas?

1 2
0
Alite Laser Hair Removal, Waxing & Electrolysis
504 West 17th St
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 328-1555
I am a young woman who was sick of shaving my legs and bikini line, especially because I got really irritated and red, which looked almost worse than hair! I had looked into laser hair removal but I didn't really know anything about it. I decided to call and get some information. The receptionist was so nice and friendly that I felt comfortable even over the phone. I scheduled a free consultation and was given all the information I needed in a timely manner and scheduled my first appointment! So far I have had three treatments and the results are amazing! Not having to shave for almost two months between treatments is a blessing. To begin with I was weirded out about undressing in front of a stranger, but the technicians made me relax before I was even in the room. I have sent several friends to Alite and they are all equally as happy with the service and the affordibility. Knowing that I don't have to worry about shaving before putting on a bikini is such a relief! They have been ... more

0
Aziz Salon & Day Spa
710 W. 7th Street
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 476-4131
I like to come off as a guy who doesn't care too much about his hair, but my wife and a few other people on this planet no better. Up until discovering David Tienda at Aziz (South location, on Brodie), I was a wanderer -- each month searching for a new stylist whom I didn't want to pop in the throat for f-ing up my locks. Let me tell you, I got around. David not only listens carefully and does what you tell him to do with your hair, he makes great suggestions based on your hair type, face shape, zodiac sign, social security number, what have you. He's a wizard with the scissors and a seer with the shears. He's a great conversationalist, too -- able to wax eloquent and exhibit wit without losing focus on the quaff he's cutting. He's like a stylist ninja, with personality and humor. Seriously, the dude's talented, and a good guy. Give him a shot -- you won't be sorry. Pros + Mr. T, no uppity staff, ample parking (huge plaza lot) Cons - nada more
0
Vanity Salon & Day Spa
2118 Oxford Avenue
Austin, TX 78704
(512) 482-8573
I was just at the salon for a wedding I was a attending for my cousin. The bride, her mother, mother of the groom, other cousins, maid of honor, matron of honor, bridesmaids and other family members were all here. There was whispering among us, bad past history, crys of sadness, crying of joy and the salon actually helped us keep an even keel. They were very zen if you would say. I felt tacky for the way I was acting and they created a very safe environment for me. They listened and then gave support and love for us all. Very strange experience for me. Not gossipy or belittleing. Just reminding us that family is all we have .......for better or worse. Forgive and comfort. Well, there was one typical stylist telling us of her drama and problems with boys. All about her, while she coughed up a lung. Well everyone did excellent bridal hair. I mean excellent. We had fits and bad comments about each other and the salon swooped in and got involved and "fixed" our issues. The more
0
She Etc International Day Spa
1208 S Main St
Georgetown, TX 78626
(512) 930-7546
This was our first time at She-Etc. From the time we parked to the time we left, it was a great experience. My husband was a little hesitant to get a couple's massage since his last massage at a different location was not the best. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted with very friendly service. We felt very comfortable from the very beginning. For the couple's massage, they took us to a little cottage in the back of the main house. As soon as you walk in to the cottage, you know you are in for a great experience. The place was very cozy, warming, decorated beautiful, candles lit all over, fireplace, music that you can just close your eyes and go to la la land. It was so nice that my husband even said, "wow." We had our private restroom and then our one hour couple's massage began. My husband and I both agree that we had an awesome massage. The ladies were very friendly. After, we had a little snack that included fruit, crackers cheese and our choice of a dr more
0
Skye Salon & Boutique
13359 N. Highway 183 Suite 414
Austin, TX 78750
(512) 336-2639
I am writing to let everyone searching for ?the best? salon in Austin for highlights and lowlights to stop looking any further. Go to Skye Salon and ask for Laura (although the others are likely just as good). I am a lawyer from LA and I am particular about my look for work. I had gone to Vidal Sassoon for more than 20 years because the quality of hair coloring and cutting is consistently outstanding. I tried two other places in Austin and at one, I was there for hours and at the other, my hair was over-processed. A nightmare to try to fix. I read reviews on CitySearch and found Laura at Skye Salon. I checked the reviews at Yelp too and took a chance. You should too. Laura is excellent with color --both highlights and weaving in darker shades-- a superb stylist, experenced and thus quick. The rates are reasonable and comparable to other salons. Another plus is that the salon is in a central location and there is ample parking; Laura, the staff and the owners made it an e more
0
Viva Day Spa Inc
1811 W 35th St
Austin, TX 78703
(512) 300-2256
I got word of this place by the Groupon of the day. I had my best friend in town from FL, so we wanted to pamper ourselves. I called about 2 weeks in advance for a Jan. 2nd appointment. I had no problems and the person was very pleasant at the Lamar location. She mentioned we would receive a call to confirm our appointments. I didn't get one and figured due to New Year's Day, it might have been missed. I called before our scheduled time on Jan. 2nd to find out she booked it for Feb. 2nd. I was very distraught and unhappy about this mistake. The lady on the phone was very polite and did what she could to save the situation by trying to rebook.  The times were inconvenient for the next day. We figured out a time to reschedule but I had to bring up if there's anything she could do since we were so inconvenienced.  She finally gave us some free add on and $10 off. We ended having to go to this location vs the Lamar.  In the end, we were satisfied.  I had one of the best massages by David ... more
0
Elements Laser Spa
607 San Jacinto Blvd Ste A
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 444-4600
Laser hair removal is more addictive than crack!!! It is fabulous? I originally started off with my bikini and underarms, but over the past few months I have added almost all of my body parts below my eyebrows J It has been the best investment in my body that I have ever made and ultimately a huge money saver (no more shaving cream, $14 five-blade razors, waxing, etc.). Even better, having no hair and smooth skin has added spontaneity to my life! I NEVER have to think about shaving my bikini line or legs before putting on some shorts or a bikini (or going on a date with my boyfriend)! I did a ton of meticulous research before I decided to get laser hair removal and can not even count the number of various consultations I went to. Elements by far had the best vibe! The office is so unique, the treatment rooms are sanitary, they use the best lasers, and the staff is very knowledgeable, experienced, and caring. I have had all of my treatments with Jessica (she makes the process so enjoya more
0
Trashy Roots Salon
117 Louis Henna Blvd Ste 150
Round Rock, TX 78664
(512) 388-4247
Hi my name is Andy and I'm a mild case OCD. I'm that guy that inspects several cases of the same packaging before purchasing an item, and I happen to come upon Trashy Roots a short while back. When first pulling up to the center there's plenty of spacious parking spaces to choose from. As you enter the space the impression is striking in a vibrant, chic and memorable way. As a walk in I waited for a short while and during that time I did what every person shopping for a salon would do, I spied on them! From reception to work station to the bathroom there's been obvious level of care and attention put forth in keeping everything clean and following suit with the urban decor. Meanwhile the staff was very cordial and polite in communicating with me as opposed to just ignoring me as I sat there. A hand full of minutes later it was my turn with a stylist. The length was perfect (easy), the style was just right (moderate), the texture and layering precision to how I like it (harder t more
0
Beautiful Me, LLC
1700 S Lamar Blvd Ste 322
Austin, TX 78704
(512) 699-1758
This might be a long entry, but I just have to share...I had been going to Tracy at Beautiful Me for several months to get Brazilian bikini waxes when I learned that she and Navya would be implementing laser hair removal into their service offerings. The Brazilians I had received were fantastic- always gentle and fast, but the permanency of laser really intrigued me. Ever the nerd, I thoroughly researched the lasers that Navya and Tracy became certified to use as licensed estheticians. I was pleased to find that they were the top lasers in the industry and decided to go for it. Her pricing is competitive and she has these wonderful payment plans, so it can really work for any type of budget. Tracy actually used the laser on herself before she started with clients, so she told me exactly what to expect. My first laser experience actually made me laugh because I was so surprised by how easy and relatively painless the process was. The laser emits a cold puff of air with each pulse, so more
0
Brazilia Waxing Spa
3407 Guadalupe Ste L
Austin, TX 78705
(512) 524-1717
I'm quite picky when it comes to my waxing services- brows, brazilian, and lip! And Brazilia has been amazing everytime that I've come. I'm definitely a loyal customer at this point and why wouldn't I be? It's the best! It's so nice to walk into a facility that feels like a spa, but without the pretentiousness. Very clean, friendly receptionists (I've seen three and they all are super nice), and they even sell cute jewelry for a great price. The first time I came in I had Angelea. She waxed me the fastest I've ever been waxed and she did such a great job. It's always nerve-racking the first time you get a brazilian from a new person, but she was so calming and talked to me the whole time to make me perfectly comfortable. The 2nd time I forgot to request Angelea and had Gloria. Again nerve-racking new person, however Gloria's professionalism and positive spirit worked perfectly with my anxiousness. She wasn't as fast as Angelea, but definitely still thorough and not too slow. She ... more
1 2