0
Q:

Where is the Best Burrito in Las Vegas, Nevada?

Answers

0
La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill
3663 S Las Vegas Blvd Ste 380
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 892-0645

0
La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 739-1776
Our group ate at La Salsa in Luxor on a Wed night. The decor of this place is terrible- it seems like a bad dorm cafeteria. It doesn't even have its own bathrooms (isn't that against the law?). You have to leave the restaurant to use the bathroom! The food was solid though- pretty big menu. I had a California Burrito filled with avocado and beans, which was tasty. It's worth a visit if you are already at Luxor and enjoy Mexican, but I wouldn't make a special trip here. Cons - terrible decor, no bathrooms more
0
Zaba's Mexican Grill
3318 E Flamingo Rd Ste D
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 435-9222
This is the freshest food I have had in vegas! The staff is friendly and the food is made in front of me, I'm telling them the way I want it. I also like the fact that Zaba's is a local company and not a big chain. The other Burrito joints in town don't compare to Zaba's! Pros + fast, fresh, friendly more
0
El Taco Fresco
4755 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 247-6633
I am not going to say that it is the BEST Mexican food in Vegas, but for a spot that's open all night and delivers, it's not half bad at all! It's connected to Money Plays, a beer and wine bar. I go in quite often, for it's very convenient and a great locals spot. I'd definitely recommend it, but it's definitely not a "fine dining" establishment! Pros + very reasonably priced, open all night, delivers Cons - service can sometimes be slow more
0
Chipotle Mexican Grill
4530 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 436-9177
0
Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill
9310 W Sahara Ave Ste100
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702) 804-5860
Fast and friendly, goes the extra mile; second-best Mexican-American fast food (Chipotle still number one), but really good variety (which Chipotle lacks). Much better than Baja Fresh (both have good, fresh ingredients, but for example Rubio's Guacamole is full of flavorful avacado as opposed to Baja's high tomato-filler content). Recommended. more
0
Pink Taco - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169
(702) 693-4077
Everybody likes Pink Taco...right? Juli here letting you in our Monday outting to the fabulous Las Vegas staple Pink Taco. Appropriately located in the Hard Rock Hotel/Casino where beautiful people are as in abundance as the slot machines.....usually that is....this particular Monday something was...well off. The chi of the Hard Rock was in disorder, possibly there was a beautiful people convention going on somewhere OTHER than the Hard Rock that day, and we didn't get the memo.... READ WHOLE REVIEW/BLOG at: sinctysocialite.blogspot (DOT) com/2009/06/062909-pink-taco-2-12-fab-points.html Follow us on twitter: @SINCTYSOCIALITE Pros + food, staff, decor, price Cons - menu hard to read more
yellowbot.com
1 more source
0
El Sombrero Cafe
807 S Main St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(702) 382-9234
I have been going to El Sombrero for over 30 years since I first moved to Las Vegas from Colorado. It tastes like the Mexican food back home. Theresa and Jose are like family. It is the only restaurant I go to where they remember what I like to order and treat me like family. Once when I was on a special diet (but I couldn't give up El Sombrero) I did not eat all of my food and was not ordering as much as I usually do. Jose sent the waitress out to ask if something was wrong with the food. He had noticed a change in my eating habits. I went to the kitchen to explain to him and he smiled and was relieved. He thought something was wrong with his cooking. The service is excellent, yes the prices just went up, but the size of each item makes up for that. I wouldn't take out of town friends or family anywhere else. Pros + Try the Smothered Green Chili Burrito and the Cheese Enchilada's or a Guacamole Tostatdo Cons - Wish they were open on Sunday more
0
Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
1380 E Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 699-8920
0
Roberto's Taco Shop
6820 W Flamingo Rd Ste D
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 876-2353
Cruising by trying to decide where / what to eat for lunch, we spied Roberto's and decided to give them a try. WOW, good call as the food was fresh, hot, made from quality ingredients and the prices were very reasonable. The burritos, taquitos and nachos were generous in portion and well executed. The service was fast and friendly, and we enjoyed our visit. We suggest anyone wanting quality FAST Mexican food give Roberto's a try. Pros + Food, Service more

...