0
Q:

Where is the Best Burrito in Portland, Oregon?

Answers

0
La Sirenita
2817 NE Alberta St
Portland, OR 97211
(503) 335-8283
My husband and I, on our quest for delicious tacos in our neighborhood, went into La Sirenita to check it out. We both got a carne asada and a carnitas taco. Both tacos had a lot of meat and was tasty and cooked well. They are only $1.35 each so our whole order was really cheap. We also got some rice and beans, which were pretty much standard, and an order of chips which were crisp and tasty. They also offer a nice little condiment bar, where we got some smokin hot roasted jalapenos. The food was really good, the atmosphere is casual, so don't expect a superior dining experience, and I even sneaked a peek into the kitchen, which was clean and tidy. My husband and I give it the big thumbs up for yumminess! Pros + Super yummy food Cons - No alcohol more

0
Super Burrito Express
10506 SE 42nd Ave
Milwaukie, OR 97222
(503) 786-9370
Ok, this place is worth whatever wait or menu mishap you have to go through, some of you Portlanders are such cry babies. The last time we ate at SBE our order was had one wrong item but, I ate it anyway and it was still high-quality. Maybe it was a way of trying something different, true is that I really don't really care what burrito I end up with as they all stand alone on terrific taste and authenticity. I have my favorites some of which are the longer on the drive-up menu (Chili Relleno Burrito) however, they still make ?em and all you have to do is ask. Their Chili Cheese Fries are great and all they?re Tacos are amazing. I?m not even going to bring up how good their Flan is. Now, if anyone has still been going to El Burrito Loco # 1, 2 or 3 and hasn't tried Super Burrito Express, you're loco for paying too much and they're quality is inferior compared to Super Burrito Express. Not only that but the drive-thru stays open late too, ?Run to the Border? with that, Taco Bell lovers. ... more
0
Muchas Gracias
6203 NE Highway 99
Vancouver, WA 98665
(360) 737-3787
0
Cha Cha Cha Mexican Taqueria
1605 SE Bybee Blvd
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 232-0437
With all the Mexican choices you have in Westmoreland, CHAx3 is the worst, but still not that bad. Walk in and buy at a counter and find your seat. Great if there is a spot on the front patio, a little cramped indoors. Food is average at best, stick to quesadillas they are fine. The salsa is horrible, heat no taste. But we did like the drinks and location. Did I mention the size per $ proportion rocks. Hungry, broke? Cha Cha Cha! more
0
La Bonita
2839 NE Alberta St
Portland, OR 97211
(503) 281-3662
Listen, La Bonita makes the best burritos in Portland, OR. Their cuisine's superiority doesn't manifest in their portion size (which is large), nor does it matter with their prices (which are very affordable). La Bonita makes the best burritos in Portland because their kitchen does what any exceptional kitchen does. They prepare dishes from scratch, they cook with a home-style, and their quality shows up every single time. If someone didn't enjoy their cuisine from La Bonita, I strongly suggest they either 1) Go back and try it again 2)Shut Up OR 3)Quit comparing magnificent affordable meals to an "Albertsons Enchilada Dinner." Man, They're nice folks, too. Pros + Fast, Tasty, Cheap, Authentic Cons - No Draft Beer more
yellowbot.com
0
Crave Catering
827 SW 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97204
(503) 224-0370
This place has the best of both worlds. Lots of traditional flavors, like their amazing fish tacos, red chile enchiladas, and pico salsa. As for Nuevo Latino, Mark Lopez the owner of Baja Grill worked for the Great Chile Guru Mark Miller himself. My personal favorite is the Grilled Chicken Burrito. While it sounds ordinary I assure you their lack of creativity naming this masterpiece was all saved up for the actual culinary talent that created such an incredible burrito. Inside the burrito they use citrus marinated grilled chicken, black beans in a chipotle bbq sauce, cilantro lime pesto rice, pico salsa, plus cheddar and jack cheese. I am tired of the bland chain Fresh-Mex type places and the so-so plates full of slop covered with cheese that most Mexican restaurants in Portland offer. If you are ever downtown during lunch hour this is THE place to eat! Pros + Locally Owned, They Cater too!, Best Salsa Bar around Cons - Open Lunch only M-F, Street parking , Only 1 loca more
0
Cha! Cha! Cha!
2635 NE Broadway
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 288-1045
I am constantly surprised by Cha Cha Cha's ability to deliver quantity and exceptional quality. This location in particular seems to have an edge on other locations. Not only is the atmosphere pleasant, but you get to eat on real plates. (unlike Ole' Ole' where paper plates abound) Okay, the food: Taquitos are crisp and piled high with crunch lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. Chimichangas are fat yet crisp and stuffed with any type of meat. (I recommend the carnitas) The enchilada plate is rich with beans, delicately flavored mexican rice, and folded corn tortillas around your choice of fillings and smothered with authentic mole or adobo sauce. Nachos are piled high. Al a carte tacos are fantastic. Bottom line: the food here is ten times better than any I've had at Don Pablos, La Carreta, Azteca, Alculpulco (sp?), Chevys and it's a third of the price. Pros + great value, consistantly good, bright airy space more
0
Ole Ole
2137 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 230-1132
Hola, The Burnside Location is fantastic. The staff are all very polite and unlike most places in southeast, seem to be happy to be at work and to serve you. There is great outdoor seating in the summer time and plenty of space inside to eat in the winter. The Food is good and the price is fair. The only downside to this place for me is that the rice is made with Chicken stock so if you are a vegetarian and order something with rice, you're eating chicken. If you're a carnivore I guess you are in heaven in a place like this. (please make some rice without Chicken Stock in it for all of the vegetarians!) As far as Cheap eats go this place is fantastic. If you're on a limited income, a student, or just looking for a good filling meal for a very inexpensive price Ole Ole is great! Again, the staff are awesome and that goes a long way in my book. Pros + Staff, Speed, Selection, Bike Parking (and auto) ,Service. Cons - Chicken Stock in Rice more
yellowbot.com
0
Que Pasa Cantina
1408 SE 12th Ave
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 230-9212
I love the food in this place and cannot imagine those who do not like the food. It is fresh, tasty, consistent . . . just overall excellent. The happy hour street taco is one of my favorites (the veggie one), the tortilla soup, goat cheese quesa,, etc, etc. chips and salsa are excellent! Go with several friends and enjoy! Sometimes, not usually, the service might be less attentive, but over the years, I have usually found it to be excellent. The margaritas are great. If you like it less sweet tell them you like it on the sour side! I do wish they would have afternoon hours and Sunday would be great, but understand they may not be able to be open all hours and days. Pros + Pleasant, especially in summer outside or in. Cons - Hours/days open; parking (take the bus) more
0
San Felipe Taqueria
6221 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 235-8158
I haven't tried too many of the other restraunts listed, but I have found San Felipe to be my favorite so far as Mexican food goes in this city. It is close to my house, the food is fairly cheap and delicous. There isn't much room to enjoy your meal there, but the take-out service is great. I am working on the entire menu, but most of the time I stick to the burritos or the tortas. Colorful atmosphere and a friendly staff and especially the food, make this a definite place to try. They are closed Sundays, though. I think this is good, though every now and then I wish they were open, but that is a selfish thing for me. I encourage them to continue to take a day off. Pros + price, taste, staff Cons - seating area more

...