0
Q:

Where is the Best Eyebrow Threading & Shaping in Nashville, Tennessee?

0
Salon Vip
1479 N Mount Juliet Rd
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
(615) 758-4282
Im sorry to say that Salon VIP has closed. Owner Jennie now works at Aqua Bella in Mt Juliet. Rachael works at The Green Door in Mt Juliet and Eric the Barber now works at No Limits Salon in Nashville. Thank you everyone who helped make us the Best of citysearch! Please follow us to our new locations. more

0
Altra Salon
936 Woodland St
Nashville, TN 37206
(615) 228-6880
Dick Martin has been my hairstylist for many years. He is an exceptional stylist and colorist. I highly recommend his services. I am very pleased with the results from my visit today! He gave me a great cut that added much needed body and fullness to my fine, limp hair. He also gave me beautiful blonde highlights that make my hair shine again. I haven't been this satisfied with my hair in a very long time. I lost contact with Dick for a couple of years. Thankfully, I recently found him at this salon and returned today. Dick listens and offers solutions, from styling to hair products. He has the experience you're looking for in a colorist! Also, I feel very comfortable in this quaint salon conveniently located near downtown. It's easily accessible from anywhere in the city. They also have an excellent line of products including Morrocan Oil, my favorite product! Thanks, Dick Martin! I'll see you in 7 weeks! Pros + Dick Martin, convenient, great selection of products C more
0
True Blue Salon
2817 West End Ave.
Suite 109, Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 329-4454
I have been going to Brandy White at tru Blue for about 2 years and really like the way she cuts and colours my hair. We change it up a little everytime I go and I have am always really happy with the results. Infact I always like it even more after a coupe of weeks and the cuts do grow out well. Brandy is really versatile and has done my "wedding hair" which was blondey romantic curly updo, through to a dark 'euro" looking cut with blunt fringe etc, and lots inbetween. When Brandy did my hair for my wedding, and I really loved it, had tonnes of compliments and recommend her to the max for your big day! My bridesmaids got their hair done there too by other stylist - their updo's were ok, but just ok. Everyone else probably thought they were great but I was the bride and was picky! I had intended to get my makeup done there for my wedding but decided against it having had a rushed trial makeover. Two of my friends also go to Brandy and love her. One of them recently tried to save some more
0
Breon Hair Salon
2115 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37210
(615) 889-9975
I've visited many salons over there year (including Franklin, Green Hill) and I always budget for my hair & don't like to pay a fortune because my hair grows so fast and upkeep can be costly.. Breon provided EXCELLENT service, the staff was sooo friendly, and starting from asking if I wanted something to drink (brought water in a glass), to the incredible shampoo with scalp massage), the foot pedals at the sink so your feet don't hang when your trying to lean back (i'm short), & the Trained hair artists.. their time to Consult with you and really seem to care about doing your hair right and get things the way you want them... I was IMPRESSED.. Especially in the Donelson/airport area its hard to find a salon that offers an upscale environment and pampers you at a price that won't break the bank. I had Hair color correction, so alot to do - treatment, bleaching, toner, conditioning, cut and style.. I left very happy with my hair. ASK FOR AMY!! and Ronnie & Breon are both super nice as w more
0
Aura Salon
718 Thompson Ln Ste 102
Nashville, TN 37204
(615) 777-2872
Jeanna has been my hair stylist since before my kids were born. I can recall getting haircuts and perms from her in her apartment kitchen. But that was then and now that my kids are grown and have their own kids, Jeanna is STILL my hair stylist. I have followed her from salon to salon only to see her follow her dream of owning her own salon. The attention to every detail of the salon is indicative of the way she treats each and every person who walks through her door. Personal service that is second to none is what keeps customers returning to Aura. Listen, I've tried other hair stylists along the way and NEVER have I come out looking and feeling as wonderful as I do when I visit Aura. I always felt like I was cheating on Jeanna when I did that. I can't remember the last time that has happened because I am totally committed to Jeanna and her staff at Aura. I tell all my friends it's like she just knows what kind of hairstyle you need just by looking at you and talking with you more
0
J Bangs Salon
4117 Hillsboro Pike Ste 200
Nashville, TN 37215
(615) 383-6853
This salon is my FAVORITE salon in Nashville Period! From the moment you walk into the salon you will notice that the atmosphere is very inviting. It feels like you are in a neatly placed nest perched high above green hills. Lots of natural light and elements surround you during your experience. They have excellent taste in decor and music. Plus you have amazing seasoned professional stylists with positive attitudes that surround you. Also I love the fact that Julie the owner always takes the time to stop and say hello. She always has a smile on her face. Not to mention I LOVE the Paul Mitchell Products they use. Oh and lets not forget the amazing rinsing bowls. WOW! After having my hair worked with for many many years the first thing I noticed was the head rest inside the rinsing bowls. This is really a jewel if you tend to have a sore neck / shoulders like I do. You can actually relax while getting your hair washed or colored. What a concept!!! LOVE it. Be sure to ask more
0
The Natural Look Medspa
1916 Patterson St Ste 100
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 321-5005
I am a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy stationed in Sasebo, Japan. My wife over the last year has started to lose her eyebrows and in this day and age women in general, are under tremendous pressure to maintain a presentable appearance. As my wife works as a financial consultant her image is constantly under scrutiny by members of the military and our Japanese national hosts. I can not begin to describe the amount of money I have spent all around the world on cosmetics for my lovely wife to work on her eyebrows, as she spends close to 2 to 3 HOURS every morning to get ready for work. After much frustration and watching all she has gone through, she began to research places that performed procedures such as the ones offered by The Natural Look Medspa in my hometown of Nashville Tennessee. She had her choices between Atlanta, Nashville, and Philadelphia and as it would come to no surprise to me, that she found The Natural Look in Nashville, Tennessee. So after serious more
0
Wax Nashville
6600 Highway 100
Nashville, TN 37205
(615) 356-0919
0
David Bishop Salon
7091 Old Harding Rd
Nashville, TN 37221
(615) 662-4040
Have you ever gone to a hairdresser and after a few months or years had to change and find a new one to get what you wanted? Well I used to be like that until I found David Bishop! I came, I visited, I stayed. I even followed David when he moved, and the new location is in a more intimate setting with lots more parking available. David is a Master Stylist and gives incredible hair-cuts. Although I love my natural platinum grey hair color, I have seen his work with colors and perms and he does a great job and is very particular. His wife Sandy works besides David and they make sure everyone feels welcomed, they listen to you when you describe what type of service or cut you want, and they follow through on their promises. This is a full service spa, and Sandy gives the best massages ever!! David and Sandy know the meaning of Southern Hospitality and they will give you the special treatment that makes you feel like you are their most important customer! If you want quality se more

...