0
Q:

Where is the Best Facial in Atlanta, Georgia?

1 2 3
0
The Blue Fox Salon & Day Spa
5523 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30338
(770) 804-1492
My sister and I moved to the Dunwoody area almost a year ago. We have been to a few salons, but nothing compared to our experience at the Blue Fox and Day Spa. We loved the atmosphere. Everyone was so friendly and warm. They treated us like we had been going there for years. I got the pleasure of seeing Kathy, and my sister saw Meridith. They work right next to each other so we were able to sip on coffee and chat with the girls. It was great!!! I got highlights and lowlights and Kathy did an AWESOME job!! My sister has short hair, which has always been difficult to style. Meridith colored, cut, and styled it for her and did a great job. They both offered great advice on how to help us style our hair, and it has been so helpful. We both scheduled more appointments with the girls, and will not be going anywhere else! WE FINALLY FOUND OUR STYLISTS!!! GREAT JOB BLUE FOX! Pros + Atmosphere, Staff, Service, Ambience...everything! Cons - Non at all! more

0
Fabu Face Spa
335 W Ponce de Leon Ave Ste D
Decatur, GA 30030
(404) 377-6363
I'll be honest at first. I wasn't to thrilled when my girlfriend surprised me with a visit to a spa. The closest thing to a spa that I've ever been to has to be the skin care section of Walgreen's. But when I walked into the spa I knew this was no Walgreen's... it wasn't even close. I was greeted with smiling faces and nice fragrances that immediately made me feel at ease. Soon after my girlfriend had a nice long talk with the receptionist I was taken to the back room where my treatment began. I can't tell you exactly what a "Ruby Jessner" treatment is (partly because I fell into a blissful sleep after about five minutes), but by the time I walked out, my face felt fresh and rejuvenated. The next day I couldn't stop looking at my skin in the mirror because it looked like I had stole the skin from a baby angel! I highly recommend this place to anyone who has never had a facial AND to people who have. (my girlfriend is a regular there). The staff is VERY nice and the products they sell more
0
Renew Day Spa
4347 Shallowford Road
Marietta, GA 30062
(770) 998-8592
My husband gave me a gift certificate 4 years ago for a "Day of Renewal". My job was so stressful and demanding that it took me 6 months to book the appointment. I had been to spas before, in Atlanta and other locations, but was totally unprepared for the Renew Day Spa experience. From the moment I walked through the front door, I was enveloped in warmth and tranquility. Each staff member made me feel as though I was the only person there, as I was welcomed and gently escorted from one lovely spa experience to the next. Did I mention the fountains and the music? Imagine yourself surrounded by the tranquil sounds of gently trickling water, soft wind chimes, soothing music. In between treatments, I was led to one of several relaxation rooms, my personal favorite being the Parrot Room. As I reclined on the red leather chaise, surrounded by tastefully exotic decor, listening to the music and the wind chimes, tears of gratitude came to my eyes! Now lest you think I was an emotiona more
0
Natural Body Spa & Shoppe
1402 N Highland Ave NE Ste 2
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 872-1039
The warmth, genuine concern and sincerity over weigh ANY so called, exotic treatments. I have never gotten any service there that was not absolutely wonderful. The atmospheres in all 7 of the original owners stores is so special, it alone makes you relaxed, welcomed and soothed. The courtesy and caring staff make you feel like you are being pampered in your own home. Its the best all of Georgia has to offer and rivals the best in CA. It offers more services than the finest in the Nation. And its more than a spa. Gifts are special and delight the most particular customers. THe assortment of skin care lines they carry covers every possible type of skin. Men love it to and are steady customers,both for presents for their partners and to use to pamper themselves. In short, there is nothing better for any amount of money. Sandy Pros + Inexpensive, no waiting,always on , excellent parking Cons - None , None, None more
0
Spa at Peachtree Center Athletic
227 Courtland St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 523-3833
Peachtree Center is a great corporate club. The facility (including locker room) is clean and the area is perfect for individuals working/leaving in midtown/downtown. I especially enjoy the Friday afternoon yoga class. Currently, if you are a member of the corp club (such as the Concourse), but not this club directly it will cost $5 every visit. more
0
Natural Body Spa & Shoppe
2385 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 869-7722
Came in for a massage and what I thought would be an over priced pedi. I had a gift certificate so I wasn't worried about the cost here. I got to the spa around 9:45 am and my appointment started at 10. I was greeted with a warm cup of tea and brought into a cozy waiting room. What a treat! The waiting room had W Magazine, Vogue, Cosmo, a couple fun Buddha books, US Weekly, strawberries, cucumber water (?) and soft chairs. The massage was delightful. I had to ask for a lighter touch but the massage therapist made the correct change in pressure. The pedi was mad (never used that word before now) :-) fun. I read US Weekly and then napped in the most comfortable chair ever. I think this place gets the idea of relaxing and good spa services. Sara Pros + The people Cons - Not much to say negative more
0
Zen Day Spa Wellness Center
2475 East Piedmont Road
Marietta, GA 30062
(770) 369-3606
I came to this office by accident several months ago because my dog was in obedience training. I have a high stress job, my neck and shoulders are always like rocks, work the midnight shift. I have tried the discount massage therapy offices, but I have come to the conclusion you get what you pay for. I have learned how to manage my stress a liitle better with the helpful tips Marie has shared with me. I would rather not splurge on Starbucks and get my massage. I highly recommend them for a deep tissue massage. The spa is beautiful on the inside, this is a must check out and see for yourself. Pros + Beautiful spa, clean & very professional. Cons - looks a little sketch because it is in back with trees more
0
Tranquility Skin Care
3115 Piedmont Rd NE Ste D201
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 237-6632
Honestly, I was a little turned off when I first entered. It is NOT a spa atmosphere. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing (maybe they're smarter than their competition). However, you do get great service and beware, the ladies are great saleswomen. Background: I had just given birth to our only child, through a risky pregnancy, which resulted in our near financial ruin. My husband bought me one of their introductory offer packs b/c he worked in the same business complex and was willing to sacrifice his lunch for a week to bring me joy. It was kind-of like a buy-one, get-one offer that seemed pretty generous. However, when I got in there and they started working on me, I forgot my budget. My technician treated me with grace and respect, even when I had to use two credit cards to cover the charges. I may have left broke, but I felt good about myself and received a great treatment. With that said, the facial was worth every penny and they deserve your business. If I had known h more
0
Ageless Remedies
6603 Sugarloaf Pkwy Ste 108
Duluth, GA 30097
(678) 417-0952
For Mother?s Day 2009, my husband gave me a gift certificate for a facial at Ageless Remedies. I lived overseas a number of years and had a friend who had given facials on Rodeo Drive in Hollywood to the stars. She cautioned me not to ever have a facial by just anyone! In June 2009, I went for my first facial ever to Ageless Remedies located at 6603 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, GA. (There is another one in Athens, Georgia.) It was both a wonderful experience and a fortunate one. I felt confident in the hands of Diane, their esthetician. She had a light touch and showed that she was very experienced and knowledgeable. It was so soothing lying there in the warm blankets in a darkened room. I felt like I never wanted to leave. The lucky part of this experience was that during my facial, I asked Diane what she thought this tiny dark spot was near my right eye. She looked at it and advised me to go to my dermatologist. I went the next week and low and behold, the tiny spot was m more
0
Salon Me
502 Amsterdam Ave
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 659-2440
I chose SalonMe based on the CitySearch reviews. I wanted my first Brazilian wax, and made an appointment at SalonMe. Due to Sejal being gone for maternity leave, I had an appointment with Dora. Dora was quite pushy, offensive, and made me feel very uncomfortable. I won't go into the details for my disappointment because the real reason I am writing is to laud SalonMe for their reaction. After my appointment with Dora, I was still bewildered and quite upset about my experience, which was so unlike those reported on CitySearch. I wrote to SalonMe, providing details of my experience. I promptly received this response from the owner: "Thank you for contacting us and letting us know about your experience with Dora... Sejal is currently on maternity leave until the 21st of this month...Dora has only been with us for a very short time and I thank you for confirming my suspicions about her integrity and the quality of her work. Rest assured she will not be working at SalonMe any lon more
yellowbot.com
1 2 3

...