0
Q:

Where is the Best Haircut in Miami, Florida?

Answers

0
Paris Claire Salon
345 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134
(305) 448-5514

0
Ugo DI Roma Salon & Day Spa
2801 Florida Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305) 444-4661
I was very impressed with the quality of service at Ugo's. I've had many facials in the past and for years I only went to one Esthetician. I really thought she was the best. My husband overlooked this detail when he purchased a spa package gift certificate for me for Valentine's Day. He was so proud of himself for thinking of this gift that I didn't have the heart to tell him how terrified I was of seeing anyone else for my skincare. I thought of applying the facial credit towards another service but for some reason when I met Maria, something told me to give her a try and I'm sooooo glad I did. From the minute I sat in her chair I felt at ease and received the utmost attention to detail. It was a facial like no other! I felt so relaxed I think I even fell asleep for a little while. I felt so good about my treatment that I had her do my eyebrows too and they've never looked better! Overall it was truly an incredible experience and her good energy was a bonus :) The staff wa more
0
Michelle Antinarella Hair Salon
3339 Virginia Ave
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
(786) 302-5150
I am writing this review because I think everyone should know what an amazing extensionist and colorist Michelle is. I have seen so many girls with really bad and noticeable extensions here in Miami, they all need to know about Michelle! I have been going to her for the over two years and not a single person, not even my closest friends, know that I have extensions. They think that all this beautiful hair is all mine, and I figure there is no reason to let them in on the secret if it's so unnoticeable. She truly knows how to customize for your hair type. I have very fine hair so the other extensions I have had in the past have all been really noticeable and weighed down my hair a lot. I don't know how she does it but she makes it look perfect. Michelle has been so good with my hair! I have had extensions done by different people in both new york and miami, and never knew how fabulous they could look when done by the right person. Not only do they look amazing but with her I di more
0
Brownes Beauty Lounge
841 Lincoln Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 538-5142
I really love this place for the downstaris beauty choices and the upstairs pampering. I got a wonderful massage from Jackie and they have great mani/pedis. more
0
Zuka Beauty Lounge
15400 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33160
(305) 940-3220
I had this last minute invitation to this big opening event last week and needed to get a haircut so bad :o! I decided to drive around on my way home... I live in the Shores area and have tried many salons around , believe me, by far after my experience at Zuka no other salon with the excellent and professional service like this... It was worth to give it a try. At arriving without and appointment....I was impressed with the beatutiful taste and good energy of the place and I decided to wait while having a glass of wine they gently offered ;), I was really impressed that the owner Pier himself took care of me, I was amazed with his work! Got totally new style! chating with him a his wife Patrizia I learned they decided to create this beautiful Salon/Boutique when they came to MIami the sunny coast! to settle with their family . Pier italian born, its pure italian fun and loving character with lots of knowledge and strong ethics and hardwork formed along big names as Armani, Gia more
0
Gustavo Briand Studio
1701 Sunset Harbor Drive
Suite 106, Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 673-3600
I got the Brazilian Keratin relaxer (which I was afraid what It would do to my hair) and blonde highlights from Gustavo about a month ago and I simply can't say enough! Though he hadn't done my hair before, he blended the new highlights PERFECTLY (they were very chunky before.) He first suggested doing the Brazilian Relaxer but when I told him I was on a budget he was SO ACCOMMODATING did not do my base color that I always get, and wove 3 different colors of the most beautiful highlights I've ever had. I've been getting my hair highlighted for about 3 years now, everywhere from New York to Los Angeles (and I always do plenty of research to find the best places) but still these are probably the BEST I've had yet! They're warm, golden, shiny, beautiful highlights. I get so many compliments! He also recomended NouNou conditioner from Davines with my highlights and me hair feels so healthy, that Brazilian relaxer is the bomb!. I live in NY for the summer but I'm seriously considering maki more
0
Lyons Salon & Spa
7500 SW 61st Ave
South Miami, FL 33143
(305) 663-1777
I am excited to share my experience through this review because I am so excited to have discovered this magnificent salon and spa. Lyons Salon and Spa is my haven. After moving to South Florida from New York I was desperate to find a salon that carried my skin care line and hair care line (Dermalogica and Kerastasse). I was referred to Lyons by both of these companies and have since fallen in love with the place, my stylist (Rocky Lyons) and the spa staff. Rocky cuts and styles my curly hair beautifully and I look forward to my manicures and pedicures with Yanet in the beautiful and relaxed spa setting. My facialist there is Martha and from time to time my massages with Denise are also incredible. I am a very savvy and picky New Yorker and never thought that I could be so pleased in Miami with all my services under one roof. Rocky, I have come to learn is somewhat of a celebrity in the area and not only does he live up to his reputation as a curly hair expert, but he is very more
0
isalon
2790 NE 187th St
Aventura, FL 33180
(305) 931-0022
I am constantly moving/traveling and always looking for top-notch salons in different cities and great hair care is one of the few things that I don't mind splurging on. I've been to a few salons in the Miami area now that vary in price range (and quality), and as someone who is so frequently a salon's "first-timer", I pay particular attention to how salons treat their new clients. With that said, I was extremely impressed with the genuine hospitality with which iSalon embraced a new customer from the time that I called to schedule an appointment through the follow-up conversation I had once the service was complete. Many salons will stick one of their junior-stylists on a newcomer or dupe you into buying unnecessary products or services, but iSalon did exactly the opposite - my services were done by a very well-trained stylist and by no means was anyone pushy. Most importantly, the quality of the services I received was excellent - I had highlights (blonde), a conditioning treatment more
yellowbot.com
0
Salon & Spa Renova in Coconut Grove
3105 Grand Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305) 443-1451
I go to school nearby, and live a few blocks over. When I come in for a cut, I take the first available. Usually a risky gambit, but its worked out well for me at Renova. I still get my high lights done when I go home. I only do it a few times a year, so its not worth the stress of finding someone here to trust, then moving again in a few years. I'm a people watcher, so personality matters as much as ability for me. First I had the owner Rolando. He was very, very good - super precise. We spent a long time talking about the cut. He had a strong idea of what would work for my hair texture and face, and in the end I went with what he recommended. It was not what I thought I came in to get, but in the end I really liked it. While we were cutting, he spent the whole time telling me what was wrong with my color, and what he needed to do to fix it. He also recommended a lot of products for me to use at home. That was a buzzkill. I didn't like hearing my stylist back home put down. Still, ... more

Related Experts

1. Andrew Rossi
Florida expert
10
...