Where is the Best Haircut in St. Louis, Missouri?

Studio 418
418 S Clay Ave
Kirkwood, MO 63122
(314) 966-9898
When I moved to the area, Linda was the only person I found that was able to colour and cut my hair the way I like it! Very personal and professional service that I highly recommend! Pros + Quality and Customer service, Cons - Absolutely none! more

Show-Me Stylz Salon & Spa
6444 Fyler Ave
St. Louis, MO 63139
(314) 644-1778
I admit that I have only been there once but that experience was enough for me to not only want to go back this Friday(April 09,2008) for a formal up do, but bring two of my closest friends (also they fit us all in the same time with only a weeks notice during prom/formal season:))with me to get their up do's done also.:) When I went there the first time I fond the staff friendly and knowledgeable I got a color and got my FREE hair cut with it which was pretty cool. Their prices were and are a great plus, I'm a college student and being able to have a affordable hair is awesome. I will agree with one review the area is really bad for parking the only reason I don't have a personal compliant about that it because I live with in walking distance. During the spring,summer,and fall the garden/flower store across the street gets a lot a business I have trouble having friends park in front of my own house because their(plant place) customers parking all the way back to my own house so yeah more
Salon Dacota
15003 Manchester Rd
Manchester, MO 63011
(636) 386-3600
I had the best experience with Erika and Salon Dacota, they were very flexible, had me in one day after I called, the color, cut and highlights are wonderful. Erika took the time to find out my lifestyle, my wants and needs prior to doing anything. That was great. Plus I received a 25% discount off of my first visit a free parifan hand wax and a very nice conversation. I used to have to wait for 2 weeks for an appointment and paid ungodly amounts to have my hair done and this was very good priced and very flexible. I told Erika she is my new gal. Can't wait to go back. Pros + Great Service, Great new do and New salon for me Cons - none more