0
Q:

Where is the Best Haircut in St. Louis, Missouri?

Answers

0
Studio 418
418 S Clay Ave
Kirkwood, MO 63122
(314) 966-9898
When I moved to the area, Linda was the only person I found that was able to colour and cut my hair the way I like it! Very personal and professional service that I highly recommend! Pros + Quality and Customer service, Cons - Absolutely none! more

0
Show-Me Stylz Salon & Spa
6444 Fyler Ave
St. Louis, MO 63139
(314) 644-1778
I admit that I have only been there once but that experience was enough for me to not only want to go back this Friday(April 09,2008) for a formal up do, but bring two of my closest friends (also they fit us all in the same time with only a weeks notice during prom/formal season:))with me to get their up do's done also.:) When I went there the first time I fond the staff friendly and knowledgeable I got a color and got my FREE hair cut with it which was pretty cool. Their prices were and are a great plus, I'm a college student and being able to have a affordable hair is awesome. I will agree with one review the area is really bad for parking the only reason I don't have a personal compliant about that it because I live with in walking distance. During the spring,summer,and fall the garden/flower store across the street gets a lot a business I have trouble having friends park in front of my own house because their(plant place) customers parking all the way back to my own house so yeah more
0
Salon Dacota
15003 Manchester Rd
Manchester, MO 63011
(636) 386-3600
I had the best experience with Erika and Salon Dacota, they were very flexible, had me in one day after I called, the color, cut and highlights are wonderful. Erika took the time to find out my lifestyle, my wants and needs prior to doing anything. That was great. Plus I received a 25% discount off of my first visit a free parifan hand wax and a very nice conversation. I used to have to wait for 2 weeks for an appointment and paid ungodly amounts to have my hair done and this was very good priced and very flexible. I told Erika she is my new gal. Can't wait to go back. Pros + Great Service, Great new do and New salon for me Cons - none more

...