0
Q:

Where is the Best Hamburger in Cleveland, Ohio?

Answers

0
Whitey's Booze N' Burgers
3600 Brecksville Rd
Richfield, OH 44286
(330) 659-3600
I travel from Pittsburgh to the Cleveland are a few times a year.. I always make it a point to stop there..Food is really good..Only complaints are...No Mac/Atm?Debit cards taken.Restaurant doe not open till like 3:00 P.M. on weekdays. Stopped by on a Sunday afternoon to watch a football game.The place didn't open till 1:00 P.M..! Oh well...if the hours were better and maybe taking credit cards,it would be a AAAA place. Pros + Good Food, Cold Beer, Good Weekly Specials Cons - No Credit Cards, Opens too late in day, slow service at bar more

0
Little Bar & Grill
614 Frankfort Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216) 861-2166
yellowbot.com
3 more sources
0
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
4949 Great Northern Blvd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
(440) 734-6070
A fun spot to dine with kids, greeted with a balloon for them. It was busy, so the wait was around 10-15 min...but the food was reasonable and really good. Served up hot & delish! They also offer the never-ending basket of fries which is also a bonus. Pros + value for your buck more
0
Bearden's Restaurant
19985 Lake Rd
Cleveland, OH 44116
(440) 331-7850
I was thrilled that the restaurant has changed to a non smoking facility. Pros + no smoking, good parking, hot food Cons - seating, value, train more
0
Herb's On The Lake
32485 Lake Rd
Avon Lake, OH 44012
(440) 933-8304
The burger is outstanding! Other menu items are also very good. Their prces are a little high. Management will help with large groups. Pros + food, service, parking Cons - smoking, value, cold window seats more
0
Max & Erma's Restaurant
30105 Detroit Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440) 899-8686
This was a fun place for us to take a large group of people on vacation. We were seated quickly, there is a variety of options on the menu and the service was good. The meatloaf melt was good, but ask for the seasoned fries instead of the mashed potatoes. Don't miss the sundae bar. more
0
Swenson's Drive In Restaurant
7635 Broadview Rd
Cleveland, OH 44131
(216) 986-1934
I just finished my 5TH Galleyboy(in A row that is)and im ready to write.Lets face it so many of us are over weight and we want something good to hold us over til the next meal.Well i will have to say I've found my niche. Swensons! I dont make much money and I like my food hot & quick. So I have challenged Sweensons for many years and I must say, they have met my challenge every time.I love it! I feel like I shed the pounds just by watching these guys shuffle around the lot taking peoples orders. When i get my food(which is fresh) they leave me alone so i can eat in peace.Then when I am done I pop my lights on so they can collect the dues.Quick quick quick and good. Pros + kosar, sosa, ramirez Cons - james con more
0
Yours Truly Restaurant
25300 Chagrin Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44122
(216) 464-4848
Great flavored burger in a kid-friendly atmosphere. Pretty damn good breakfasts, too. Don't care for having to order fries separately, even if the pricing is comparable to places the pair burgers with fries. Who doesn't want fries with their burger? Great community-freindly place: they employ and promote local high school kids who are usually very attentive servers. more
0
Burgers & Beer
4027 Erie St
Willoughby, OH 44094
(440) 954-7867
Went to Burgers and Beer in Willoughby for the first time the other day. the parking situation is pretty bad, but we managed. We went inside the restaurant and discovered right away that this is a popular place! It was very packed. We stood there for a few minutes waiting for someone to seat us, but no one came. We then just figured that this might be a "seat yourself" type place. We grabbed the last table open and waited a pretty long time before anyone came to our table. My burger was pretty good, but I've had better at Outback and Cheesecake Factory. We also ordered a full order of fries which contained half sweet potato fries, and half regular. They were really tasty! It's a pretty good place, but I wouldn't tell people to necessarily go out of their way for it.....maybe just the locals. Pros + Good burgers, awesome fries, inexpensive Cons - Parking situation, crowded atmosphere, slow service more
0
Kirtland City Tavern
10015 Chillicothe Rd
Willoughby, OH 44094
(440) 256-8935
I just moved into Kirtland and my neighbors highly recommended that I try the Kirtland City Tavern for dinner. My family and I went on a Monday night and were surprised to see a full house retaurant and a short waiting list. Little did we know that Monday's are 1/2 price burger night at the Tavern. I had a Burger and a bowl of homemade bean and ham soup and found it outstanding. My daughter tried the French Dip and hand cut fries, my son the Cajun Chicken and Broccolli Pasta. Both of them raved about their selection. Their menu features made from scratch entrees, and a wide variety of sandwiches and appetizers, all reasonably priced. We will be back. more

Related Experts

1. Zachary Spuckler
Ohio expert
4
...