Where is the Best Hamburger in Cleveland, Ohio?

best Cleveland hamburger Ohio
0

0

I travel from Pittsburgh to the Cleveland are a few times a year.. I always make it a point to stop there..Food is really good..Only complaints are…No Mac/Atm?Debit cards taken.Restaurant doe not open till like 3:00 P.M. on weekdays. Stopped by on a Sunday afternoon to watch a football game.The place didn’t open till 1:00 P.M..! Oh well…if the hours were better and maybe taking credit cards,it would be a AAAA place.Pros + Good Food, Cold Beer, Good Weekly Specials Cons – No Credit Cards, Opens too late in day, slow service at bar

0

A fun spot to dine with kids, greeted with a balloon for them. It was busy, so the wait was around 10-15 min…but the food was reasonable and really good. Served up hot & delish! They also offer the never-ending basket of fries which is also a bonus.Pros + value for your buck

0

I was thrilled that the restaurant has changed to a non smoking facility.Pros + no smoking, good parking, hot foodCons – seating, value, train

0

The burger is outstanding! Other menu items are also very good. Their prces are a little high. Management will help with large groups.Pros + food, service, parkingCons – smoking, value, cold window seats

Loading