0
Q:

Where is the Best Ice Cream in Atlanta, Georgia?

1 2 3
0
Hardee's
2941 Main St
East Point, GA 30344
(404) 766-6714
yellowbot.com
2 more sources
Hide

0
Bangkok Thyme
4969 Roswell Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404) 389-0909
to : whom it may concern sat jan 17 ,we both just had the great dinner (with the awesome server who is just like a little tomboy)at the small booth beside the sushi bar. we noticed that our server who was working so hard with 2 customers behind us, she had tried to explain about something in the soup that the restaurant had it before now they changed that thing but that lady just wanted that thing, we guessed, then the server tried harder whether anything she could make her customers happy, everytime that couple asked the server everything, she did it for them IMMEDIATELY! and NICELY!. but we really don't know what's going on that couple was not happy. we just want to say "sorry" to our server as we know you worked so hard to her customers but it doesnt work to the one who is hartless. we also want to say that she WAS DOING VERY GREAT JOB. Pros + very helpful server Cons - heartless customer cause of someone more
0
La Tavola- Virgina Highlands
992 Virginia Ave
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 873-5430
We native New Yorkers can be pretty critical (ok, pretentious) about our Italian food, but this place never lets me down as a 'let's go somewhere nice, but not over the top' date spot by sticking to well executed 'rustic' grub presented by a friendly, organized and knowledgeable staff. Normally 'rustic' = overpaying for small portions of unexciting dishes you could probably slap together in your own kitchen after an inspired run to Whole Foods. In this case it actually means perfectly executed renditions of classic italian favorites that lend themselves easily to sharing. The grilled calamari alone (served with cauliflower, pickled(?) red onion and tomato) - an absolute must order- is worth a trip from the 'burbs, and all of the entrees (though it's probably best to stick with the hearty pastas and fresh seafood) make you wonder how a restaurant group can mass produce such densely elegant flavor. On a recent Thursday night I was promptly seated upon my arrival with a date for an more
0
Sweetreats Marietta
134 S Park Sq NE
Marietta, GA 30060
(770) 528-9090
Me and my boyfriend ate here the other day. He said that it was the best ice cream he ever had. I think the same thing. I love this place. I...
yellowbot.com
/sweetreats-marietta-marietta-ga.ht...
This link is broken. Help us!
0
Little Shop of Stories
515 N McDonough St
Decatur, GA 30030
(404) 377-9300
This is one of my all time favorite ice cream joints. I love the key-lime piescream and the red velvet cake ice cream...they keep me going back. The service is good, but I would not suggest going around closing time because they close before the posted time. The ice cream is not as creamy as Coldstone, but Jake's has better flavors. I would definitely recommend. Pros + Awesome Flavors Cons - Ice Cream Could Be Creamier more
0
Ecco
40 Seventh St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 347-9555
I think for someone in their late-late 20's, I've had the opportunity to sample a nice array of Atlanta's top restaurants. I have a good enough memory, that if given a directory, I could probably list just about every place I've been to and whether I liked it or not. However, it would be a bit more difficult to tell you specifically what I liked about each place. In other words, if you ask "why should I go there?" there might only be a handful of places I could give you a convincingly definitive answer. Ecco is in that handful. As I'm writing this review it has been more than a year since my one and only visit, and that now seems plain irresponsible on my part. From that one visit, I remember the wood-fired pizza I ordered being quite good, but I couldn't tell you which one it was. My most intensely lingering recollection from the exeperience was the fried goat cheese with honey and black pepper. I've never had anything quite like it. These brilliant golden sweet little nugget more
yellowbot.com
0
Hank's Ice Cream
753 Cherokee Ave SE # A
Atlanta, GA 30315
(404) 622-0007
Hanks started in Houston and has since moved to Atlanta. It is by far the best ice cream that I have ever tasted. I did not even eat ice cream before I tasted Hank's. But after one bite I was definately hooked on Hanks. They have many unique home-made flavors, and the service is friendly and the environment is inviting and nostalgic. A great place to visit after visiting Zoo Atlanta, or Grant Park. In fact, many of the employees who work in an ice cream shop in the Zoo are some of Hanks' most regular customers! Hanks is the type of place where the owner knows his customers by name and he makes you feel like you are a part of the Hanks family. A must visit restaurant in my humble but correct opinion. Pros + Greatest ice cream ever in life. Cons - None more
0
Vine Restaurant
1190 N Highland Ave
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 892-2393
Vine used to be my favorite restaurant. They had INCREDIBLE Italian food that rivaled any food I've had in Italy. I was extremely dissapointed when it was sold and the new owners and only had a couple of my old Italian favorites. Well, then it sold again, and now there is no Italian food to be seen on the menu. The new menu is good, but nothing special and the kind of food you can get anywhere. It's nowhere near as good as what it used to be... Sadly, while I still occasionally frequent Vine, it's not on my list of favorites anymore. Pros + Ambience is nice Cons - Food is just average more
0
Paolo's Gelato Italiano Ice
1025 Virginia Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 607-0055
Excellent personality for what we normally see here in the states. Picture all the ice cream shops, smoothie places and desert places you've been too. This is like none of them. It's really genius the way Paolo has brought entertainment and variety to this small shop. The gelato is homemade and most of everything else is too. It's a little pricey, but I always make room for this after dinner in the neighborhood. There is a great temptation to over indulge, but I just make it my goal to return again soon. Pros + Super deserts. Social scene and no problem waiting. Cons - You'll want to go again and again. more
0
Ben & Jerry's
800 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 874-3144
Ben & Jerry's... in a word... FLAV-O-TASTIC! Well maybe that is not a word but it should be! Best flavors I have ever had. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my personal pick! Pros + Taste, Taste, Choices Cons - Price more
1 2 3

...