0
Q:

Where is the Best Martini in Phoenix, Arizona?

Answers

0
Cheesecake Factory
15230 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480) 607-0083
i have been an employee at four restaraunts in the past 3 yrs and have seen alot of integrity, loyalty, and heart not be put into the food or customer experience at the restaraunts i have worked at. i just recently became an employee at the Cheesecake Factory, less that 6 months ago n overall i have hated my experience there not because of the things listed above but because they do care so much. the all white uniforms u see us wearing, do you honestly think they bought n e thing else besides the apron, no they didnt we did and do every month. we buy wash n have to maintain, as servers, every part of our uniform. make it wrinkle free and presentable to you people. the food follows inspection before being removed from the line and sent 2 your table. but instead of 3 meals being sent out 2 your table they send 27 food items out to 7 tables that they hand check 2 make sure its the way you want it. so stop ur bitching about how long it takes 2 get your food. n as for the wait in the ... more

0
Chez Nous Cocktail Lounge Inc
675 W Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 266-7372
Chez Nous is a small nightclub near downtown Phoenix.  It reminded me of one of the bars in Swingers.  Real dark inside with basically the only light coming from a string of Christmas type lights on the ceiling that run the length of the bar, which is a long one like the Cheers bar.  On the left are some black leather booths for cocktails and on the end is where the band plays.  There's live music every night and Thurs - Sun there's a $5 cover.  In August they're moving to a downtown location though which is kind of a bummer because although the current neighborhood is sort of seedy the place has some character. more
0
Merc Bar
2501 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602) 508-9449
Weird how there are some good reviews and some terrible ones. I was there last Friday on my birthday and had a fantastic time. Bartender was friendly and there was a good happy hour. The drinks are reasonable and I even got a free b-day drink! Music was excellent and there were interesting people. Mostly attorney types who work in the office building, but then a more hip crowd as the night went on... The manager there was very friendly as well as the person at the door. The busboy took away my drink a little too fast, so the bartender made me a new one for free. They want to make tips, so why wouldn't they try to do a good job. To the person who left a $2.00 tip - you are sad. Sounds to me like getting upset over $2.00 is something that you've been thinking about for a long time. YOU should save up your little money and buy a bottle of wine and drink it at home. Pros + Friendly staff Cons - Parking garage is hot in the summer more
yellowbot.com
0
Amsterdam
718 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 258-6122
An upscale bar catering to a more sophisticated as well as mixed crowd. This was once the only bar where you could find a good looking crowd on the weekends. Since the opening of more bars in Phoenix, it's rather empty on the weekends. The place is huge, which makes it look even more empty. The first Friday of the month is usually a good time to go. They have a room for dancing (Club Miami), which is particually bad since other dance specific venues have opened. Overall this place has a lot of potential. I'm waiting to see if they can muster up the crowd that once frequented Amsterdam. more
yellowbot.com
0
My Florist Cafe
530 W Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(602) 254-0333
0
Mastro's Ocean Club - Scottsdale
15045 N Kierland Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480) 443-8555
my meal was delicious. my friend ordered the jumbo lobster tail ($70) and i ordered the 8oz filet. we split our dinners and still could not finish them! we are big eaters too! our waiter tried to push the appetizer tower on us and we were so glad we did not give in. we had the calamari and ahi tuna appetizers and both were fantastic. another friend had the vanilla battered twin lobster tails which were very good, but another was not overly pleased with the red snapper. the bill was just over $400 for 4 people, and the food was excellent, i would recommend trying the ocean club but one visit is probably enough. however, the bar was fabulous, go to the ocean club for after work appetizers and drinks. Pros + Food Quality, Atmosphere Cons - Very Expensive, Snobby Staff more
0
Blue Wasabi
20751 N Pima Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
(480) 538-5161
Date night last night with the misses took us to Blue Wasabi (located in the Market at DC Ranch). It was a Wednesday night, and although crowded we were seated inside right away. Note - the outdoor patio was shaded and misted but it was still ~108 outside so we ducked inside.Started off with two specialty martinis - Applitini for my wife and I had the "Berry White". Both were excellent. Service was fast but not rushed and the sushi was also excellent. We had 3 of their specialty rolls - the Gordon Gecko roll, Krusty the Crab, and a third whose name I cannot remember. All were excellent. We had a 'normal' sushi roll as well as two pieces of unagi, plus wine and beer. Dinner wasn't cheap (~$110 with tip) but we had a great time and will be back.Nits - we were seated near but not at the sushi bar and there wasn't much space between our table and the next table. Contributed to a fairly constant and near-loud noise level. My chair was a stool without a back to lean back on - wish I had ... more
0
Martini Ranch
7295 E Stetson Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 970-0500
I purchased 2 online tickets for Robin Trower, show was Sun 7pm. Papers said I could pick up my tickets at the Martini Ranch before the day of the show if I came with my D.L. picture & the debit card that I purchased 2 tickets with. WRONG, I went there to do just that about 2wks before & was stopped in the parking lot by a big bouncer who told me I had to wait until the day of the show. Well, the day of the show I find at 6:30PM a line of ppl about 4blks long, HOT day, I take cancer med's & no way I could stand in that heat, the show starts in 30mins & I see a whole lot more ppl outside waiting than would even fit into that small Martini Ranch building. Another woman in line who purchased her tickets wks before was also upset, it was obvious that all the ppl outside were not going to fit into the building & the show began in 30mins, the line was slightly moving & it was very hot. Again, we tried to approach the front door & the security promptly told us we had to wait in that terri more
0
Devil's Martini
4175 N Goldwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 947-7171
The problem with Old Town is that a place is only fun for about 2-3 years until the ASU crown takes over and makes it trashy. This place is crowded and immature. People are spilling drinks on people and trying to start fights. It's very young and unprofessional. This place was nice when it first opened. It was a Martini lounge with outdoor couches and a fun vibe. Then they converted one of their rooms into a dance floor and it became the next Club Rio where ASU students could mingle and try to look upscale. If you are a highly educated young professional in your mid-20's and prefers a more upscale, NY/LA/Vegas scene on the level of PURE nightclub in Las Vegas, go to Six, Pussycat Lounge or the Merc bar. Pros + Location, Drinks, Before 10 PM Cons - Crowded, Juvenile, Not Upscale more
0
Tarbell's
3213 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(602) 955-8100
yellowbot.com

Related Experts

...