0
Q:

Where is the Best Pizza in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

1 2
0
Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza
3403 Central Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 266-7855
I am a fan of good food and good service. Il Vicino provides both well. Though I have enjoyed several menu items, my favorite by far is the incredible #16 (CALZONE VEGETARIANO). Even when the crust is over-cooked (burned) it is fabulous. It is as if they have found the secret to infusing flavor through burning. Always ask for the marinara sauce if they do not provide it. There is no equal. It is tangy, spicy, and full of flavor. As far as service, there is a reason the line is long. The staff obviously appreciates their customers. We eat at the Central location at least once a week (usually Thursday), and we have never had a grumpy attendant, or other kind of bad service. The price is spot on. We'd probably pay more . . . except that we really like the current price. more

0
J.C.'S New York Pizza Department
215 Central Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505) 766-6973
yellowbot.com
1 more source
Hide
0
Giovanni's Pizzeria
921 San Pedro Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 255-1233
After careful study, I find the calzones at Giovanni's to be the best tasting New York style calzones in the city. They don't overdue the crust, and the cheeses are abundant and spread over the entire creation. The oil used truely gives it a New York flavor, and the portion size makes it two meals on most occasions. Just fantastic! Pros + Inexpensive, Good parking, Take phone orders Cons - , Drink prices high more
0
Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake
12611 Montgomery Blvd NE Ste A11
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505) 299-6200
Papa Murphy's is MUCH better than any delivery in town! If you want quality, there is no better way to go! And while you have to pick it up, it takes about 5 minutes to make your pizza and since you bake it yourself, you know it's going to be hot and fresh!! Can't beat it!!!! Pros + Inexpensive, Fast more
0
Saggio's
107 Cornell Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 255-5454
i grew up in albuquerque-- and although i'm spoiled by now living in nyc--and the pizzas it produces--saggio's is always the first place i head to after touching down back home. the crust is first rate! a combination between gormet-thin and chicago thick... i've never had pizza like this anywhere in the country! it truly is the best of both worlds. toppings are generous yet don't get in the way of the flavours of the spicy tomato sauce. i can't speak highly enough of this place. it's a standard that i measure all pizzas to be. more
0
Village Pizza
4266 Corrales Rd
Corrales, NM 87048
(505) 898-0045
Great food and service with a family atmosphere. Nice outdoor outdoor patio. Large parking lot in rear. Have eaten there about ten times, everything has been good. more
0
Mimmo's Ristorante & Pizzeria
3301 Coors Blvd NW Ste D
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505) 831-4191
I first came to Mimmo's when I was hungry and one of my friends pointed it out on the side of the street. The restaurant has a really nice relaxed atmosphere, and a great view of the Sandia mountains from the east windows. The pizza is the best in town, and tastes nothing like I've ever tasted in Albuquerque. They use imported olives and feta cheese, which gives the pizzas have a really bold flavor. The crust is perfect, too. The pizzas come to the table a little hot, so be sure to let them cool down for a few minutes. Pros + great pizza, good service, good deal more
0
Trombino's Bistro Italiano
5415 Academy Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 821-5974
We have heard a lot about this restaurant and finally got a chance to visit it. We had great service, but the food wasn't what I expected, but it was good. We have had better calamari and fettucini alfredo. I expected a better ambience, but otherwise it was cute and the bar area looked nice and the menu and prices were appropriate for the quality and restaurant style. It was kind of cheaply decorated, but cute and slightly romantic. It could definitely be done better for ambience though. Love the location - just off I-25 and San Mateo. Pros + Price, Food, Location, Service Cons - Cheaply decorated more
0
Venezia's Pizzeria
1690 Rio Rancho Dr SE Ste E
Albuquerque, NM 87124
(505) 892-2026
0
Dion's Pizza
8010 Academy Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505) 821-3911
Dion's pizza is everywhere in Albuquerque, and for good reason. The pizza is more Californian (whatever that means) than New York, but it is still consistently scrumptious-and I prefer New York style pizza. The salads are big and well-composed, and the place is great for groups. I also have a soft spot for the one on Academy because of the Kandinsky prints on the wall-how often do you see those in restaurants? Pros + great for groups, inexpensive more
1 2

...