0
Q:

Where is the Best Steak in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

1 2
0
Antiquity A Restaurant
112 Romero St NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
(505) 247-3545
Based on previous reviews, I requested table 4 and it did provide a very enjoyable setting for our anniversary dinner. We arrived earlier than our reservation but were seated immediately. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The menu has numerous tempting choices, but we decided on the Chateaubriand for Two. It was perfectly cooked to our liking and was well complemented by the Caymus Cabernet, which was fairly priced. The staff was very attentive and we were asked by 3 different people if everything was to our liking. We had the dessert sampler plate and the chocolate mousse, key lime pie and creme brulee managed to disappear although neither of us had room for them. Our only quibble is that we felt somewhat rushed. Pros + excellent beef Cons - felt rushed more

0
Monte Carlo Liquors & Steak Hs
3916 Central Ave SW
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 836-9886
The food is delicious, the people are wonderful but the atmosphere could use some work, as in work I mean......new furniture and some re-construction. Pros + nice people, great food, inexpensive Cons - crowded, loud more
0
Outback Steakhouse
4921 Jefferson NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 884-8760
No steak sauce required. Marinated just right. Delicious steaks. Great for an evening dinner. Not recommended for children; no place for them to play. Plus, when they tend to be too restless, they can be distracting to others trying to eat a great meal. More on the expensive side, but great steaks. Packed on weekends and evenings like Fridays or Saturdays. Call ahead for seating. Your wait can be up to an hour at times. Pros + Great Steaks, Good Beer Cons - Waiting to be seated, A little expensive more
0
Trombino's Bistro Italiano
5415 Academy Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 821-5974
We have heard a lot about this restaurant and finally got a chance to visit it. We had great service, but the food wasn't what I expected, but it was good. We have had better calamari and fettucini alfredo. I expected a better ambience, but otherwise it was cute and the bar area looked nice and the menu and prices were appropriate for the quality and restaurant style. It was kind of cheaply decorated, but cute and slightly romantic. It could definitely be done better for ambience though. Love the location - just off I-25 and San Mateo. Pros + Price, Food, Location, Service Cons - Cheaply decorated more
0
Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse
4949 Pan American West Fwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 343-9800
Delicious steaks and food... good atmosphere,welcoming smiles...enjoy going their with my children on special occasions.....Prices are average for a good steak house in the Albuquerque area ...good locations but avoid Friday afternoon and night.. more
0
Cooperage Restaurant
7220 Lomas NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 255-1657
Cooperage is one of the best places in Albuquerque. The menu offers a wide variety of items, not to mention the amazing Soup & Salad Bar. You have your choice of salad, pastas, fruits, desserts and best of all, their soup. Their green chile chicken soup is sooooooooooo good. There's always a good chance you'll fill up on the Soup & Salad Bar just before your food arrives. In that case, do what I do, take it home :) Be sure to try the Chicken Con Queso (I ordered it today), you won't regret it. The service is always good. They also have live music and dancing on select nights. It has a cozy atmosphere with plenty of parking that surrounds the entire building. I go out to eat about 4-5 times a week (Who has time to cook?). Cooperage is a regular spot for me. Pros + Soup & Salad Bar more
0
Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro
3009 Central Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 254-9462
I've had many restaurants in ABQ highly recommended to me by friends, only to be disappointed when I finally did dine there. Happily, Zinc was not one of these places. My wife and I chose to go there for our anniversary, and while not perfect, we certainly left feeling satisfied. We looked over the massive wine list and finally settled on an Argentine Malbec. Very nice. We ordered Duck Egg Rolls to start with and they were delicious, great dipping sauces. For our entrees I chose the Sliced Tenderloin of Beef and my wife got the Crab Cakes. The tenderloin was fabulous, cooked just right for that type cut. The Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes were unlike any mashed potatoes I'd ever had, fantastic. The only coplaint I had with my food was that both our vegetables (greens) were overcooked, but everything else was so good it hardly mattered. My wife thought the crab cakes were excellent. As far as the service went, our waitress seemed a little lost, had to read the specials to us from her ... more
0
Rancher's Club of New Mexico
1901 University Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505) 884-2500
Masculine Steak & Seafood restaurant. Service from a forgotten era, Attentive but not abtrusive, We had one of the most memorable anniverseries in a long time. We couldn't wait to come back and we had'nt even left the restaurant, The wine selection was so large the Wine Stewart needs to commended. The live intertainment was unforgettable. The atmosphere in the lounge was jumping with limited seating. A great place for all special occasions. Recommeded for popping the big question. Pros + Attentive Service, Large portions, Great wine list Cons - Service overwellming, Cigar smoke, private room booked more
0
Black Angus Steakhouse
2290 Wyoming Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505) 292-1911
Its now become tradition for us...I take my in-laws here every year they come visit and they love it! Everything is perfect here, from the ambience to the service! Although the food portions are a bit small but the bread is sooo good, you wont be able to stop eating it! Oh, and if its your first time, they will give you fried zuccini which is awesome! Pros + Everything! Cons - ?? more
0
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
10019 Coors Blvd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505) 899-7827
I have NEVER had a bad steak at the Lonestar, however their ribs leave MUCH to be desired. Dry and lack flavor and sauce.. will not bother with them again, but it's the BEST place for steaks.. salads are great as well. Would be nice if the baked potatoes really came with *everything* as they as *everything on that??* and it only means sour cream and butter.. cheese and bacon cost you extra.. I have never seen a place charge for potato condiments before... Pros + steak is great, kids eat free on Tues Cons - ribs are no good, smoke drifts from bar more
1 2

...