Where is the fuel pressure regulator on a 1995 Buick Riviera?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

it's plugged into the fuel rail on the back side. If this is a SC coupe, find the PCV valve housing. Look just to the right of it and down beside the housing. You'll see the top of the regulator and it looks like a vacuuum diaphragm. There will be a vacuum line that runs from it to the vacuum block. You can change it yourself but it's a very tight fit and requires a pair if snap-ring pliers to remove the snap-ring holding it onto the fuel rail. One the ring is removed, just pull the regulator straight out. Remember to replace all Orings and seals with new ones. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.