Which are best foods for hair growth?

Health
1
Brent Foust

I am experiencing hair loss in past few days? I am not getting all the nutrients required from the food that I consume. Can anyone suggest best foods for hair growth?

0
RussellWilson

The best foods for hair growth include eggs, berries, fatty fish, spinach, sweet potatoes, avocados, nuts, and seeds. For healthy hair, you require adequate protein.

0
Denisa Avram

Hello. I have also had alopecia because of nutritional balances but it s much better now.i ve been a vegetarian. The most important nutrient is iron. Make a ferritin test it must be above 40 value. Only then your hair will begin to regrow. It s helps very much to take iron supplemes(most important) for a couple of months, take other supplements for hair growth from pharmacy. A proteic diet ia very important with a lot of chicken , fish, red meat. Other very important foods are nuts, mushrooms and other vegetables ,fruits. Hope it helps.

1
Terence Blacker Terence Blacker changed status

Some of the best foods for hair growth include berries, eggs, spinach, nuts, fish and sweet potatoes. Even if after improving diet, your hair fall does not reduce, consult a Trichologist.