Which documentations are requested to buy and purchase real-estate by a juridical person?

0

0

Can’t say for sure, but when the company where I worked at needed to buy some stock spaces in New Mexico , our lawyers from https://linkagemind.com/practices/ppp/  helped us to manage with all the docs and papers. I think every juridical person must have it’s lawyer/group of lawyers for such financial operations to avoid problems and other financial losses. 

0
Smart Smart

To avoid risks while buying my pre-construction condo, I used help of the real estate lawyer Gabriel Krikunez  . My friends also used them a couple times. No complaints, they handle all legal stuff great. Maybe they will be able to help you too.

0

A6. First of all a juridical person should have an article of association which proves the possibility to effect a transaction with any real-estate. Secondly, the person effecting a transaction should have a certificate confirming authorities of the person. A juridical person can pay for real-estate in favour of a natural person by accommodating him with a loan to obtain any real-estate,.