Which famous musicians do you admire?

1

Which famous musicians do you admire?

0
Aashan Malik

I would say that i admire artists around the 70’s and 80’s the most. They redefined music and shaped the way it would be composed for generations after. Examples os, John Lennon

0

Amy Lee of Evanescence has been one of my favorite musician that i admire because of her talent in playing the piano and his voice as well. Another one is Hilary Hahn, a famous classical violinist and David Garrett who plays violin as well. Although he’s been classically trained he has been playing covers of famous rock artists.

0

Beyonce, Rihanna, Big KRIT, Isaiah Rashad, Tory Lanez, and Al Green. I love R&B, Hip-Hop, and the classic slow jams. Those are all the heart of music. Without those, music would be nothing.

0
Bruno Sampaio

To me is David gilmour, from Pink floyd. He created his own style which fits perfect the style of the band. A good thing from him is that in his solos he doesn’t worry of being very fast. All his solo, especially the one from Comfortably numb, are perfect to the song.