0
Q:

Which is faster Ferrari or Lamborghini ?

0
I can't tell which is faster if I don't know what models do you mean, but generally Ferrari would faster around track than Lamborghini. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
It depends, the Enzo Ferrari is faster than the Murcielago, Gallardo, Diablo, and Countach, but the new Lambo Reventon is the fastest of all. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
? Which Lambo and which Ferrari? Ferrari F430 has a 1mph higher top speed than its competitor Lamborghini Gallardo, but the Gallardo accelerates a bit quicker. Same handling. Ferrari Enzo has a 4mph higher top speed than the Lamborghini Murcielago, same accelerations and handling. The Stig drove the Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Gallardo and they got the exact same lap times. So some Ferrari's are faster and some Lamborghini's are faster and some are the same. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
I'm going to mention the Maserati MC12. The Stig drove that faster than the Enzo, and I don't recall any Lamborghinis being faster than the Enzo. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
If its all out power on a straight stretch of road, i would go with Ferrari, if it comes to track-racing, it would be much more dependant on A): Driver Skill (or lack thereof), B): Which car is quicker through the twists and turns, C): Which car has superior tyres, etc. But, mph for mph, if thats the raw stats you're after, then it simply HAS to be the Ferrari Enzo... Then again, the Bugatti Veyron just bangs both of the above into the bush, with a top speed in excess of 400km/h. Hope this helps... more
answers.yahoo.com
0
this question is absurd were not given any specific info. and to MATTEO C Ferruccio Lamborghini is the founder of the company smart one!! more
answers.yahoo.com

...