Which sport requires more fitness, rugby or football(soccer) and why?

0

0
Benjamin

Recently, I have become a big fan of football, and I often check the outcome of the match on the site http://7mmlbs.com/
I think that football will win in your question, due to the fact that they have fewer breaks and a more dynamic game

0

I don’t know about everyone saying “Rugby, hands down” “Definitely rugby” If you threw a professional rugby player into a professional football match, they wouldn’t be able to keep up, and visa-versa. Rugby requires the fitness to blow out a ruck, or sprint flat out, driving your legs to try and break tackle, followed by lighter jogging in between these. Football requires you to jog for pretty much 90 minutes, with the occasional sprint. Also, rugby would contain stoppages for water a the stoppages for penalties, lineouts and scrums in rugby are generally longer than those for free-kicks ad throw-ins in football. So there is more rest time in rugby. Both require a totally different form of fitness and so can’t be compared. However, I think, if each player were thrown into the other sport, I think the one who would suffer the most with the difference in fitness levels, would be a footballer playing in the front row (hypothetically speaking of course). So I guess that means I say rugby?