0
Q:

who are the public defenders at the st.clair co. court house in pell city,al.?

I'm trying to find out who I need to talk to about obtaining a public defender for child custody suit, if there is a list of attorneys that handle these type cases in St. Clair co. Pell City area and / or how and where do I need to go to find out...I do have Internet access so I would appreciate any info. and or help.

Thank You,

Robert Brasher 

0

The public defenders for Pell City, AL are the Shelby County Public Defender located at 112 North Main Street, Columbiana, AL 35051-5358. Their phone number is (205) 669-3806.

However, as a rule of thumb, public defenders are generally for criminal purposes and not child custody cases. 

Because each jurisdiction varies, it is best to contact the defender's office to see if you qualify for their service.

Alternatively, contact your local office of the Alabama State Bar Association for a list of qualified attorneys in child custody cases.

()

...