Why are people still dying of starvation in this world when there are food mountains rotting in warehouses?

0

0

It’s due to a lack of safe trade routes. Throw in a few conspiracy theories regarding the CIA, puppet regimes and maybe the World Bank into the mix and that’s my answer. If you’re talking about Africa, it could also be the lack of natural resources in much of the continent that makes the land (and therefore the people) dispensible in the minds of people with the power to make change. Oprah and Bono talk the talk, but they certainly could do a hell of a lot more.

0

Corruption and greed – it’s a horrible world. Even if the warehouses shipped the food to the poor countries it would either rot before it got there or some “official” would take a large percentage of it as payment for their services.