Why do Apostolic Pentecostal women always wear dresses and have long hair?

0

0

The reason apostolic pentecostal women wear dresses is because the word of God talks against wearing that which pertaineth unto a man in deuteronomy 22:5, the word pertain comes from a hebrew word, keliy, which means “article, vessel, implement, or utensil, article of clothing. Which means that women shouldn’t wear any item or clothing that even belongs to a man. God created a difference between a man and a woman, even in the beginning. Those differences should be held in clothing and in hair style. Women that dress like men and men that dress like women, it is an abomination unto the lord thy God. We have seen women that look just like men, manly hairstyles, men-looking breeches, you have to look twice to tell whether it’s a man or a woman and recently I saw a young man who was carrying a woman’s purse. Surely the world is in darkness, and it is very sad when the church is like the world. There should be a CLEAR DISTINCTION between a MALE AND FEMALE. IN OUR CULTURE, men should wear pa

0

I love the LORD Jesus. I love the Word of God. I love God’s truths. I Love His Ways. I Love His Mercy. I Love His Kindness. I Love it when I’m in a service and the Holy Ghost falls. I Love His Spirit. I love Him when he leads a person struggling with addictions to an altar of repentance – yes deliverance! I love Him when His Spirit comforts. I Love Him in the tough times – struggles. I Love Him when my Faith is not greater than the sacrifice – because he always intervenes. I Love it when He teaches and instructs my path. I Love Him with all of my heart. He is the greatest, most magnificant and might God. I love to be on the winning team – JESUS – I have been to the water and been baptized, filled with the Holy Ghost. His Word is instruction that I am priveleged to follow. Yes, yes, yes, my soul says yes to the Lord. My wife wears dresses and does not cut her hair – this came out of a deep desire to serve the LORD. She did not feel pressured by other members of our assembly – this was a

0

I am new to the apostolic faith. I came to the Lord in September of 07, was baptized in Jesus name and received the Holy Ghost on November 11, 2007, and am currently living a life for God! And it is absolutely fabulous! My transition from living for the world to living for God has been a slow and steady process. When I first stepped into the church I was only there to learn. I was convinced that I was NEVER going to conform to anyone’s rules or “standards” just because that is what they thought I should do. Well as things progressed God has convicted my heart of different things at different times. And I am now completely upholding apostolic standards. I can only speak for myself, so the reason I do not wear pants, or cut my hair, is because God has called us to be separate from the world. God has also called us to be witnesses. I know that I not only witness by telling people about God and the awesome things he can do, but also by the way I live my life, the way I separate myself from

0

because they are misled and think they are better than regular people…and if you don’t wear a dress & have uncut hair then they will judge you without mercy….personally I think they have to have a dress on and long hair because most of them don’t act Christian enough to be thought of as “Christian” so they have to SHOW you.

0

I love God and I have been Apostolic my whole life. I wear dresses and long hair because I want to do whatever I can to please God. Whether I have to do these things or not, I still do because God is number one. If you are putting him first, you will not question why we do these things. We shouldn’t be so selfish and put ourselves first. Even if these things are not necessary (which i do believe they are) you should still do these things just to make sure that you will make it in the rapture. I would rather do extra and make it, than do the minimum and no make it.

Loading