0
Q:

Why do men like 'going down' on a woman so much?

Answers

0
I just like watching all the thrashing around, and it's the only way I can get my woman to strip the sheets off the bed with out her realizing she's helping with the housework. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
well im sure most men think that if they were a woman that going down on a guy would be revolting. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Because it tastes good, keeps my woman super happy and we both enjoy it! more
answers.yahoo.com
0
answers.yahoo.com
0
There was only ONE guy I knew who actually liked doing it. The rest would not do that on ANY woman they said. They were repulsed by that act. BUT they wanted it done to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was an informal poll done over the past 20 years. The men were ages 18 to 48. All from NE Pennsylvania. I feel sorry for the woman here. Glad I'm gay! more
answers.yahoo.com
0
We Don't...basically if we do it we are looking for a little something in return. Every man wishes his woman would go down on him more than she does. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Not all women smell like shyt. Some women take care of themselves and actually smell and taste good! Not to mention for some of us, its about watching our woman as she has a mind blowing orgasm from what im doing to her. more
answers.yahoo.com

...