Why does apple juice freeze faster than orange, grape and cranberry juices?

0

0

Different liquids have different freezing points based on their compositions. The different molecules and concentrations of the molecules in the juice can raise and lower the freezing point. Apples juice has less particles and higher freezing point therefore freezes faster while which orange juice has more particles and has a lower freezing point. Cranberry juice and grape juice have larger particles in suspension in the juices thus also have lower freezing points than apple juice.

0

Because apple juice is more amazing than any other type of juice.

0
Nea

In fact, I really like fresh juice. Not just apple juice, I order different. Now I live in San Francisco, so it’s very easy for me to order fresh juice from one online store. The fact is that the delivery here is made only on the territory of San Francisco. Here is a link to their website https://cancancleanse.com/product-category/cleanses/. You can try to order juice from here. It is very tasty