Why does MiraPays website say I need to disable my pop-up blocker?

0
Posted John Smith edited answer

0
John Smith John Smith edited answer

Friends, besides the ad blocker, you can try a simpler method. Mostly the problem arises due to newly installed programs. You just need to remove something suspicious from the latter and everything will be fine. But if this does not solve the problem, then it is worth turning to the application that will block annoying pop-up windows. https://adlock.com/ Here you can download a quality ad blocker that allows you to work better in the browser.

0

MiraPay uses pop-up windows to display the confirmation of your credit card payment and direct you back to AADAC’s online confirmation of your requested items. This process will not work properly with computers using software that blocks pop-up windows. Please take the time to disable your pop-up blocker or your order will be cancelled. As soon as you have completed your transaction and printed off your order confirmation from AADAC’s catalogue, you can turn your pop-up blocker back on.