Why does my AMPS 2002 software display the error make sure the disk is inserted properly when exporting my data?

0

0

The Problem The error most commonly occurs because the destination disk is unavailable. Check that the disk being used to export is inserted properly, has sufficient space (the AMPS Project recommends you use a clean floppy disk for data export or backup), and that the disk is not ‘write-protected’. A known bug in AMPS 2002 occurs when two conditions are met: (a) AMPS 2002 has been installed on a computer running the Windows NT operating system (b) the therapist is exporting data for the purposes of rater calibration. The Solution AMPS 2002 has been replaced by the next generation of the AMPS computer-scoring software, AMPS 2005. Please visit the AMPS 2005 resource page for upgrade details.