Why does the water of dried lily flowers turn blue or green after using Nanoclean?
The standard procedure for producing dried lily flowers is to roast or air-dry them. There are no harmful chemical substances which occur in this process. However, this process is not appealing to consumers. Thus, many producers use sulfur (or similar chemicals) to roast the lily flower. During this process, a chemical reaction turns the sulfur into sulfur dioxide. The sulfur dioxide sticks to the surface of the lily flower, which makes it more appealing. When consumers purchase and consume these types of lily flowers, they are unknowingly consuming the sulfur dioxide as well, which is poisonous. When you use NanoClean to rinse these types of dried lily flowers, the sulfur dioxide is neutralized and eliminated. The water used to rinse the dried lily flowers will turn dark green, showing that the sulfur dioxide has been released.