Why is depression often mistaken for dementia?

dementia depression mistaken
0

0
Kim Smith

Forgetting is considered normal; as we age we lose brain cells and so as the chemicals in our body to produce brain cells. But if you’re having problems remembering things you used to do before, the memory problem you have may be a cause of something more serious, like depression or dementia. Depression is the feeling of sadness that won’t go away. Chemicals in the brain like Neurotransmitters, serotonin, noradrenalin, and dopamine plays a major role on why depression progress. People who suffer depression feel lifeless; they are unable to feel pleasure that once they enjoy doing. Symptoms of depression include feeling pessimistic, sleeping disorder, agitation, difficulty to concentrate and remember things, loss of appetite and suicidal attempts. To get more help for battle depression visit serelax reviews.

0
Anny Key

For me it is very important to always stay in good shape, especially in terms of moral qualities and as much as possible to push the state of depression, which I advise you to read about the best exotic cannabis strains. Moderate and correct application of which can make you feel incredibly strong calm or Vice versa a rush of unrestrained joy. It all depends on the strain and the number of puffs.

1

Depression can be mistaken for dementia because when someone is very depressed their memory can be affected and they may find it difficult to remember new information. This is similar to dementia except that someone who’s depressed may be able to recall the new information after a short time whereas an Alzheimer’s sufferer cannot usually do so.