Why isn my youtube video showing up in search?

0

0
Paul

Here’s the simple answer https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php.

Fix your keywords and titles. In addition, enable likes and comments. Youtube recommendation algorithm doesn’t like “closed” videos. Hope it helps.

0

Even though your video successfully uploaded and “processed”, YouTube’s servers must still “check” it for any possible copyright violations, “convert” it to their Flash format, and after that “database”, “index” and “categorize” the video such that people around the world can access and watch your video. This whole other kind of processing sometimes takes 1 or 2 days, and explains why you may get one of the following: — your video has not even shown up yet either on your channel or under “My Videos” — your video is under “My Videos” but the thumb is YouTube’s grey-&-white camera — your video is on your channel but:…”The video you have requested is not available” — your video is “Live” and public but not in search results when you type the full title Like I said, the whole process can sometimes take several days. How long has it really been since YouTube got and processed your video? Also keep in mind that “My Videos”, channels and “search results” are not all updated at the same