Why should I buy a Recotherm ventilation system when I can protect the structure with a couple of fans and a heater battery?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

I think that a good ventilation system will still be better. I recommend that you check out the solutions from https://texair.eu/ for example. They make some cool lightweight systems which will suit any needs. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here 😉

0

A. Recotherm have been building ventilation systems for indoor pools for 20 years and have refined there system so to reduce the running cost to as little as possible. A simple off the shelf ventilation unit would not be able to offer the energy saving features of the Recotherm unit and would not be able to with stand the corrosive effects of the swimming pool atmosphere. Recotherm have units in operation that have been running for 20 years.