Why was my state income tax refund withheld and then sent to the Attorney Generals Office?

attorney Office refund sent State
0
Asked

0

Your refund was likely withheld to satisfy all or part of a State of Ohio personal income or school district tax assessment. Please call this office to verify if this is indeed the situation.

0

… Attorney General v. Nevada Tax Comm’n 124 Nev. Adv. Op. No. 22 (2008) The Tax Commission declined to follow the deputy attorney general’s advice and, … an Attorney General’s 1979 letter, which advised that the Tax Commission should … Tax Division Assistant Attorney General Bio … the Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Department of Justice’s Tax Division. … Attorney General, Mr. Hochman is in charge of leading the Tax Division’s … Guide for Charities [Adobe PDF]The California Attorney General has primary … The Attorney General has the duty to protect donors to charity, charities … federal tax law …more hits from:&nbsphttp://ag.ca.gov/charities/publications/guide_for_charities.pdf – 1 MB Attorney General – Business & Tax Division … Externships > Business and Tax Law > Attorney General – Business & Tax Division … The Attorney General also serves as legal counsel to state officers and, … Office of New York State Attorney General Official site with information